British Gypsum Sounding Board

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

BritishGypsum

Hi everyone,

We know you’re all keen to let us know what you think, so to help make this easier we’re pleased to announce the launch of the British Gypsum Sounding Board.

The Sounding Board is the first construction industry online panel that allows our customers to take part in surveys, offer feedback and highlight industry issues.

If you take part, you’ll be given regular updates as to where your feedback has gone and what products and/or processes it has affected.

We’d really like for as many forum members as possible to be involved so we can get well-rounded feedback and continue to improve products and services.

If you’re interested in registering, you can find the Sounding Board page here: https://www.bgsoundingboard.com/R.aspx?a=23

Also, if you have any questions just comment below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks

I'd prepare yourselves for the "splitting bags" tidal wave from some of the lads?? As for me I reckon you could make a few quid with your tours?? I went along on the first one and a few of the lads on here loved it as much as me :RpS_thumbup:
But I will have a nosey at your page and stick my name down?? Do we get more free stuff :RpS_thumbsup: :RpS_laugh:

Before opening a page to discuss issues for your self you could test the idea on here. After all it's what the forum is for an with 20k members already signed up its a instant starter.

My question to you is why at Travis today did I see around 20 split bags of both board and multi finish, but not a single broken hardwall or board addy? Why use better quality bags for those products? Or is that why they are dearer?

What?!?!?!??????
So as well as side-stepping the forum via the "Plasterers News" you now want to further ignore us by setting up a "Sounding Board" (read 'FORUM') and BG set all the questions and no doubt the answers via multiple choice.
And not even a hint of a reward scheme for this valuable information. How sanitised d'ya want it ffs?

Last edited:
Before opening a page to discuss issues for your self you could test the idea on here. After all it's what the forum is for an with 20k members already signed up its a instant starter.

My question to you is why at Travis today did I see around 20 split bags of both board and multi finish, but not a single broken hardwall or board addy? Why use better quality bags for those products? Or is that why they are dearer?

Took delivery of a pallet of Hardwall and a pallet of multi last week and the multi bags are fine and not too stuck together but the Hardwall bags are all stuck fast and tearing up.

This 'sounding board.' Has it got better acoustic properties than the standard Soundbloc, and how much does a sheet weigh?

wtf happened to jesssops borat picture and the yoda ones :RpS_confused: ffs its fcukin orwellian

sounds like a good idea. hope the feedback is acted upon. bags have been okay this week. can't join, though. my grandad always said never join anything but your hands.

Just got first invitation, they want to know a bit about me xxx can't be arsed to be honest they don't do **** all for me so that's that and they can stick their mod position, I've been head hunted by knauf :)

Status
Not open for further replies.