bristol/bath looking for apprenaship or full time work

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for a plasterer to take me on either as an apprentice or as a labour willing to teach i am very hard working and reliable i have experience in plastering and coloured render (spray application) i am based in the bath-bristol area and am very keen to get started strait away i have my own tools and would be willing to work a few days free of charge to show my efforts and how i work if there is anyone out there willing to take me on i would very much appreaciate it. chers ladds.

Hi jacko, we are based in Bristol could offer you a few days here and there to start if that's any good? as have enough lads on full time at the moment but as your young and have a bit of experience with machines already plus your local makes it a bonus inbox me your mobile Mate.

Hi jacko, we are based in Bristol could offer you a few days here and there to start if that's any good? as have enough lads on full time at the moment but as your young and have a bit of experience with machines already plus your local makes it a bonus inbox me your mobile Mate.

Awesome :D Thanks :D

Hi mate thank you for your reply mate i need the full time work at the moment as i have a child on the way i am back scaffolding at the moment untill i find someone to take me on full time do u do much plastering aswell mate?? Chers

Status
Not open for further replies.