brick, timber and mackeral

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

treasurehyland

Hello, I have yesterday exposed timber walls with brick infills? (4 vertical 4inch supports in 4m wall) options and advice please.

Do I fix Dougies empty tins of mackerel or eml strips over them and off I go with h.wall float and skim or is it better to screw 4 plasterboard strips and use as them as screeds, this seems least best as would be finishing over hardwall and plasterboard and not uniform floated hardwall with the eml option ..
no depth to dot and have bought hardwall.

Btw Dougie for knighthood..
Ta

Board the whole wall ? If the bricks r proud a little as im guessing with the strips , put strips on the timber then board over the lot . Asking for bother floating that in

If I was you I would use the tomato ketchup mackerel tins they are not the best but will do the jerk chicken flavoured ones are best but are like hens teeth to find you could also use the tins to make little brick shaped casts from hardwall then clad over with them hope this helps[emoji4][emoji106]

If I was you I would use the tomato ketchup mackerel tins they are not the best but will do the jerk chicken flavoured ones are best but are like hens teeth to find you could also use the tins to make little brick shaped casts from hardwall then clad over with them hope this helps[emoji4][emoji106]
Thanks Im not into jerk just yet but reckon mackerel bones are fiberous, will throw in a neat can into mix, certain to help with everything

Status
Not open for further replies.