brick & mortar tinting or silicon rendering

Members online

neil546

hi - we need our front brickwork addressed, 3 extensions have gone in and its an eye sore. i am confused which option i should go with. brick tinting may not give us the ultimate finish we are after due to brick and mortar not tied in with other brick work..

what are your thoughts in terms of resale value and longevity or something else.

also k-red or whether-by ? would it matter ?

IMG_7974.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_7976.jpg
    IMG_7976.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 187
If it's mix match brickwork and looks a bit shabby a complete rerender will make it loads more appealing to potential buyers and you will get back what you've paid plus on property value and a quicker sale

I wouldn’t render anything unless it needed it or was the spec on new work good stone and brick work looks better left alone but in your case render it (y)

That Lego house was done in Weber I got fucket over there with cheap ass f**k**g c**ts
Weber mono or thin coat? I had one last year in park hall I quoted for baumit unirend system to new block work over 350m2 she went with the other guys cus they was using k-rend and was over £5k cheaper :LOL: they had a sample panel that had only been on site less than a month and it was green with Algee, I asked if she would be happy with that she said no but it’s over £5k cheaper lol you couldn’t make it up

Weber mono or thin coat? I had one last year in park hall I quoted for baumit unirend system to new block work over 350m2 she went with the other guys cus they was using k-rend and was over £5k cheaper :LOL: they had a sample panel that had only been on site less than a month and it was green with Algee, I asked if she would be happy with that she said no but it’s over £5k cheaper lol you couldn’t make it up
https://www.plasterersforum.com/threads/dont-count-your-chickens-before-there-hatched.76970/

Some people are just focking unbelievable mate

:muyenojado:
Went past an ecotex job the other day I meant to go back and take a photo, tracking up to soil pipes and insulating over waste water pipes :ROFLMAO:
I want to see the yo-yo,
That job above was my next job lined up
And I was trying to ring him to tell him I'm arranging delivery no answer so went there and it had already been started
A street of self builds I had done 5 of the others

I want to see the yo-yo,
And I was trying to ring him to tell him I'm arranging delivery no answer so went there and it had already been started
Lol have a look on their website some of the site photos are laughable, there was one on there with a gable with the mono on and the ladders still leaning up it unfinished lol

I want to see the yo-yo,
AE16F446-B5D7-4CDC-87C8-258808E74C97.png

I want to see the yo-yo,
AC38C5F7-5D76-45B7-956F-3C43D12EDB16.png

I want to see the yo-yo,
51E81957-4F6D-49C2-AC6E-071CAA5C1127.png