Breaking bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

tined82

Jesus..... is anyone else watching this? Nearly as addictive as the crystal meth he's making! Totally glued to it!!

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Jesus..... is anyone else watching this? Nearly as addictive as the crystal meth he's making! Totally glued to it!!

Ps sorry for non plastering thread.:-D

Watched it all last month, amazing. Trying to get into dextor but losing intrest rapidly. Does it get better?

I enjoyed it, personally think it does get better. 24 is a favorite of mine

Only watched three episodes of dextor, found it a bit strange that everyone would confess to him before he killed them.

Only watched three episodes of dextor, found it a bit strange that everyone would confess to him before he killed them.

I agree it is a bit far fetched, that's probably why I like it though. You do get some good twists in it

Although it took me a while to get into the character Walter ,couldn't shake the Malcolm in the Middle Hal ,

Spreads.ie

Im half way through season 5 but noticed season 6 is not on netflix. Any ideas?

Yeah breaking bads good, them box set usually are addictive the shield was my favourite one. :RpS_cool:

i bought season 1 to 3 couple of months ago never watched it on the telly but it was in hmv for like 15 notes so i thought sod it ill chance it, well i wathced all of them in 2 days and orderd seasons 4 and 5 and preorderd season 5 part 2 so that it arrived at mine on the day of release, thought it was brilliant.
walking deads my favourite at the moment its another i diddnt bother watching on tv then when i hada couple of days off work i borrowed seasons 1 to 3 off me brother and that was that haha just waiting for season 4 part 2 to start anyone got any ideas when this is likely @beddy

Last edited by a moderator:

Dexter defo gets better..

Season 3 was seriously shocking ;)

Stick with it bud

24 was good but got very repetitive, national security threat you will get sick of hearing..

Did as anyone else watch Hannibal? A bit weird but I was hooked on that, can't wait for series 2. The Following was OK as well

i just like zombie programs would thrive in a zombie apocolypse i reckon

Haha got a mate just like you, he loves all the zombie stuff and some strange stuff as well..

American horror story/ asylum, coven, he's into as well tried watching that myself struggled to get through the first series

haha im not into that other stuff you mentiond infact i dont realy like other horror genres but i do like zombies haha find them quite comical really

Same as jace. My mrs said im obsessed lol. I always think about what id do and where I'd go if it happened lol

is it an actual possibility???? like surely the amreican (its always the americans) goverment have some super top secret shite goin on where they have created something like a virus that could cause this even if it was just out of curiosity after all the zombie films and games and stuff that come out over the years, i reckon they have and its only a matter of time before someone facks up and lets it loose on the world

I got hooked on Lost but wish I hadn't bothered, what a let down. Anything made by the same people I don't bother, for example Alcatraz, The Black list. And don't get me started on Mad Dogs. Heard good things about Breaking bad will have a look.

I watched mad dogs just seen the last one the other night ,thought it was good up till that ,**** ending James

Spreads.ie

just started it(3 episodes in) love it.

I also love dexter,supernatural,walking dead,Dracula,game of thrones.

need to watch sopranos and the wire

Status
Not open for further replies.