breaker breaker

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jurek

Private Member
got one of these from screwfix the other week. brilliant. ive had titan gear before and although cheap it is quality. anyway ive filled two builders skips so far with concrete ive broken with it. and have another on the drive for tomorrow. probably one of the best decisions ive made this year. 150 quid with two year guarantee. whats not to like. heavy as fcuk.

ae235

http://www.screwfix.com/p/titan-ttb280drh-15-5kg-breaker-230v/67819

no its my place. but yeah i just cant stop now. cant wait to get up in the morning put on my ripped jeans and muscle vest, some springsteen on the radio going on about marys body dark and tanned down by the reservoir, and get breaking. its addictive.

forgot to say i got one of these as well but i had it five minutes was throwing the concrete in and it just cracked :mad: didnt even need it cos i had a metal one but the tyre was fukced. have just switched tyres now and back with the metal

I have heard good things about the Titan gear,was thinking of getting the Hoover as I'm about due a new one,only £50 I think.(y)

Got the titan sds plus drill, good tool for back up, bit heavy aswell tho(y) 60 quid....

someone on here got the hoover a while ago? Cant remember who? But gave it a big thumbs up.

Got the titan sds plus drill, good tool for back up, bit heavy aswell tho(y) 60 quid....

someone on here got the hoover a while ago? Cant remember who? But gave it a big thumbs up.
Is the drill have hammer on it so can be used for knocking render off etc?was thinking of getting another little breaker.

Yeh...can switch to a breaker or drill..

first one I had,had a faulty switch so just kept spinning when trying to use it as a breaker...took it back and changed it no bother.... this one has been fine since, thats about 6-7 months ive had it now(y)..

dont use it everyday like, but when called upon hasnt let me down. As said it is a tad heavy. Wouldnt fancy knockin render off all day with it:(

Status
Not open for further replies.