Braheead

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucius

Reet ime in Glasgy whoes oop for a bevvie tomorrow evening, Casper that Wetherspoons is realy posh the ones round my way are s**t holes

lol i'll meet you for a beer lucius. I was in that boozer last week. I cycled up and somehow cycled back. lucky i never fell and banged my heed!!! :rolleyes)

lol i'll meet you for a beer lucius. I was in that boozer last week. I
cycled up and somehow cycled back. lucky i never fell and banged my heed!!! :rolleyes)
No probs mate ime in there about 7pm every night staying in the Travel lodge just send me a pm when you want to meet, why is it no one can understand me here?

:RpS_laugh: Casper will be the one at the bar with the red rose in his top right pocket & a newspaper under his left arm.

:RpS_biggrin: Casper will just speak in cockerney, he's a man of many accents :RpS_wink: Even caught me out on the phone the sneaky fcuker :RpS_laugh:

No probs mate ime in there about 7pm every night staying in the Travel lodge just send me a pm when you want to meet, why is it no one can understand me here?[/QUOT

Wit ur ye talkin aboot? everybody understawns me doon the boozer ffs :rolleyes)

I'm not saying it's rough but they had to turn the music off in that pub - every time someone started tapping their feet you couldn't see for fkin dust:RpS_laugh:

WTF the fkin maritime museum!!!!! i walk past there on my way to sainsburys!!! Bloody foreigners taking oor jobs lol

Its gon skint mate no one is going there anymore, so they tell me,might have a bit of bussiness for you pm me your Mob
regards
Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.