Bosch

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cranny77

I've had my Bosch 11e mixer for 8 years. It's the nuts still but I'm sick of carrying a transformer everywhere for it as I only go domestic and private work. Has anyone got a 12e Bosch mixer? It's £100 cheaper than the one I've got but the spec says it's as powerful. Can't help but think there's a catch with it being cheaper.

Really?? I've tried a refina and wasn't too impressed with it. It did make a nice omelette though ;) how much did it set you back?

Really?? I've tried a refina and wasn't too impressed with it. It did make a nice omelette though ;) how much did it set you back?
Two stories,got one from refina £375 plus bat with£100 free tools,weekend later got onefrom another firm for £210 inclusive

Get a big whisk to go with it..cheap on ebay
used bosch for 20 yrs never expected to change,
pityyiu didn't buy in December ,£210 off drywalltoolsdirect

Last edited:
I've had my Bosch 11e mixer for 8 years. It's the nuts still but I'm sick of carrying a transformer everywhere for it as I only go domestic and private work. Has anyone got a 12e Bosch mixer? It's £100 cheaper than the one I've got but the spec says it's as powerful. Can't help but think there's a catch with it being cheaper.

yes know exactly what you mean cranny, for some reason I got one 10 years ago , no idea why as all my work is private and domestic also,..... anyhooooo one day I had had enough I was driving past a buider I know got out the van and gave him it frreee of charge take it I said, please take before I crack up,.... suddenly the sun was shining I was calmer happier , it had gone....

Get a big whisk to go with it..cheap on ebay
used bosch for 20 yrs never expected to change,
pityyiu didn't buy in December ,£210 off drywalltoolsdirect

I've paid £320 all in if I have it for 10 years I can live with that. I got the old 11e Bosch off a builder who never used it for £200 and just sold it for £120. So I can't grumble.
Hector I know what you mean. Now when I get a run of jobs where they all seem to be upstairs il have one less awkward heavy thing to carry

I got it from world of plastering today. Never heard of them before but all the gear looks reasonable

Lot of refina gear on there to. I bought a refina s*p*r*lex trowel and the big spat that goes on the pole yesterday off ebay . Cheaper than refina and no p&p . Not sure how that works like but it suits me

Status
Not open for further replies.