Boris Johnson

Members online

gps

your country needs you to take the reigns and call an autumn election.

I made no secret that I did liked May, she should go immediately or be removed.

Alls I can say is thank the lord Corbyn never won

Where's your landslide victory now? Strong and stable. Lol. Scratching around already.

Boris Johnson. Lol. I hope he does take over. Leading a minority government for the next few months that will get defeated over and over and over. Do you really think he's up for that?

In the end people voted for someone with principle. Someone who didn't buckle under the constant attack from the tory press. One thing to learn from this election and from brexit was that if you lead a negative campaign it will backfire. You thought all you had to do was demean corbyn over and over and over and the public would wear it. But not anymore. The press have lost their power. People might read the headlines on the newstand. But most do just that. How many actually buy and read a newspaper anymore? Only the gullible and blind like you now swallow their their lies.

Boris Johnson. Lol. Bring it on.

Where's your landslide victory now? Strong and stable. Lol. Scratching around already.

Boris Johnson. Lol. I hope he does take over. Leading a minority government for the next few months that will get defeated over and over and over. Do you really think he's up for that?

In the end people voted for someone with principle. Someone who didn't buckle under the constant attack from the tory press. One thing to learn from this election and from brexit was that if you lead a negative campaign it will backfire. You thought all you had to do was demean corbyn over and over and over and the public would wear it. But not anymore. The press have lost their power. People might read the headlines on the newstand. But most do just that. How many actually buy and read a newspaper anymore? Only the gullible and blind like you now swallow their their lies.

Boris Johnson. Lol. Bring it on.

Is Corbyn now the PM then ? As I said gloating having lost lol

Btw this whole scenario couldn't of been scripted any better for Boris

I don't think Boris is enough of a statesman to do the job.

Forget being statesman like, we need someone who will come in isn't afraid, will ruffle feathers and make changes.

Look at trump, doing a superb job despite all the hate

Trump.......If I was a cynic I'd say that right now there's a bloke knocking up a big old coffin for that fella.........and another digging a hole a long way from anywhere......JFK and all that.......time will tell. In trumps defence at least he not just a career politician....we could do with a self made man, someone who has run a successful business, someone who wouldn't be impressed easily. I don't think Boris has those qualities.

Why would you ring a plumber to rewire your house? I would laugh my bollox off if they got boris in it would be the end of the tories for a long time.

Trump.......If I was a cynic I'd say that right now there's a bloke knocking up a big old coffin for that fella.........and another digging a hole a long way from anywhere......JFK and all that.......time will tell. In trumps defence at least he not just a career politician....we could do with a self made man, someone who has run a successful business, someone who wouldn't be impressed easily. I don't think Boris has those qualities.

And you describe perfectly Nigel Farage