Booze.

Members online

No members online now.

MIXERMAN

Anyway f**k the virus. Treat your self. Wife got me this ,aldi. , £14. Very tasty.

Attachments

• IMG_20201212_171847903.jpg
    IMG_20201212_171847903.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 159
Stuart23. did you sort the dishwasher out. It's worth it. Wife is well happy,like brand new.she was going to order a new one. I think it's mainly the waste basket inside . make sure it's fixed in proply. I think it was chucking up the rubbish back out .

Stuart23. did you sort the dishwasher out. It's worth it. Wife is well happy,like brand new.she was going to order a new one. I think it's mainly the waste basket inside . make sure it's fixed in proply. I think it was chucking up the rubbish back out .
Got a new one as old one wasn’t cleaning too well at end up but convinced it just needed a good cleaning inside. I took the arms off and the basket that’s on the floor and gave them a good clean but still wasn’t doing it so got another one. Just want to make sure I keep on top of this one.

Alcohol is the 3rd most preventable cause of death in uk
7500 ish deaths in uk yet is legal to purchase no limits , begs the question
What’s no1 which is legal to purchase in any amount & kills 8million worldwide a year

Your welcome

What’s no1 which is legal to purchase in any amount & kills 8million worldwide a year

Your welcome
Is the most preventable cause of death the pill?

Your welcome
Why are you lecturing about health you fat c**t

Your welcome
Having a few beers at weekend is hardly going to kill you you lunatic. Drinking all day everyday will