Bondit waiting times

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

spready

I have never used Bondit for reskimming, ive always used traditional unibond, Im doing a job on Monday that is being prepared with Bondit on Sunday.
Can I skim over Bondit in less than 24 hours or does it need at least 24 hours no matter what the backround?

Think the distructions says 24 hours but i reckon it would be ok..tell them to get the heating on.............:RpS_thumbup:

Depends how warm the room is?I found sometimes next day with bond it, it hadn't quite dried? And it's feckin expensive!!!WBA seems to dry quicker, blue grit is good also. And cheaper:RpS_thumbup:

I've a wall prepped yesterday with it, probably won't be back at job for a few days, what's the maximum I can leave before skimming? Haven't used it much before usually just use Pva.

Erm! Don't think there is a maximum Marra??? Think you'll be fine if you can skim it next week, next month, next year:-0

I've a wall prepped yesterday with it, probably won't be back at job for a few days, what's the maximum I can leave before skimming? Haven't used it much before usually just use Pva.

As said, no real limit once it's been applied, apart from ensuring there hasn't been a build-up of dust marra:RpS_thumbup:

Don't be silly, Pledge is anti-static and we all know we need static to make the gear stay on the walls :rolleyes)

Status
Not open for further replies.