bonding/hardwall thats waterproof?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry if this is a repost but does anyone know if there is a backing coat similar to bonding or hardwall thats waterproof?
Basicly to save time on jobs and obviously bonding is easier to work with than sand and cement.

thanks

ah ok thanks, not doing anything at the moment.

but theres some jobs where you just have to hide the damp, at the moment i use sand and cement with sbr mixed in the render etc.
just wandered if there was an easier way.

thanks.

ah ok thanks, not doing anything at the moment.

but theres some jobs where you just have to hide the damp, at the moment i use sand and cement with sbr mixed in the render etc.
just wandered if there was an easier way.

thanks.
You can use dri coat or renovating or limelight after a new dpc is in place,

How the **** can anyone think Bonding is nicer to work with than S&C?
Depends on the mix, joking aside bonding is horrible gear..sand and cement mixed properly,using the right sand,right cement,proper additives is great good for the tools also

Oh, it will come,I think those trowels are too stiff for skimming firstly, they need breaking in ,lots of render work, the s*p*r*lex is near enough, some prefer it some the refina, nice enough finish, brave to post a video...

Oh, it will come,I think those trowels are too stiff for skimming firstly, they need breaking in ,lots of render work, the s*p*r*lex is near enough, some prefer it some the refina, nice enough finish, brave to post a video...

water off a ducks back to me mate..lol... i used it from new, obviously will be better as it breaks in, but very good once the edges are rubbed down a bit.... s*p*r*lex was perfect from new... bit weird being filmed... and before the speed monsters get going.... the guy filming asked me to go slow... im slow but rough anyway..lol

water off a ducks back to me mate..lol... i used it from new, obviously will be better as it breaks in, but very good once the edges are rubbed down a bit.... s*p*r*lex was perfect from new... bit weird being filmed... and before the speed monsters get going.... the guy filming asked me to go slow... im slow but rough anyway..lol

Have u a link for the video

Remember its two new trowels straight out of the box so credit to cassie for doing the video and finishing it off nicely

Nice job Cassie, but that surface mounted switch:RpS_unsure:( sorry I hates em)

Box is actually a few mil off the wall, you cant tell on vid, but its loose... plaster goes behind, dont worry... I hate that aswell mate..

after seeing the vid, if anyone fancies taking pictures of me, just send a PM, im quite open minded..lol

lol... yeh, kept the t shirt.... my mate deserves all credit though, hes a pro cameraman, and did it for nowt.. top bloke..

Good video u sexy chap :RpS_thumbsup: one stop a wud @ u but on me fone cant remember ur name on here, how didnt i get the one stop stamp on my trowel! What a let down haha

Status
Not open for further replies.