Bond.

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched it Saturday. 7 out of 10. Worth a watch but nowt special. Move over Daniel Craig it's time for Joey Essex.

I am really not a james bond fan..... just dont get it
Same, I think the last one I watched was goldeneye and brosnan was just such a smarmy prick I wanted to punch him.....the n64 game was good though.

Best was Goldfingering don't remember any James bond in it tho just bondage and stuff??:frenetico:

Not a big fan either, do an odd bit of work with a fella who is bond mad!collects all the merchandise,been for a meal with a load of the old bond actors,goes to watch the old films with loads of other bond geeks,whatever floats ya boat I suppose.

Not a big fan either, do an odd bit of work with a fella who is bond mad!collects all the merchandise,been for a meal with a load of the old bond actors,goes to watch the old films with loads of other bond geeks,whatever floats ya boat I suppose.
Yeah I agree, I get my rocks off to lord of the rings so cant really judge.

Me and Mrs Marshy like watching Game of Thrones and rattle each other while its on!! I haven't a f**k**g clue what it's about as I'm finished and asleep before the beginning credits are finished!? o_O

Me and Mrs Marshy like watching Game of Thrones and rattle each other while its on!! I haven't a f**k**g clue what it's about as I'm finished and asleep before the beginning credits are finished!? o_O
You get off when that brother and sister shag each other you dirty barstool.

Good shout Danny. They bore me to tears. Utter wank. Much rather watch the Bourne movies.
I like stuff that is beleiveable I just can't lose myself in films like that.

I sit there and start thinking of better ways I could be spending my time

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I am really not a james bond fan..... just dont get it
I don't get y talk about James Bond on plastering site it going more like face book .if people start saying I've had beans and toast for. Lunch I'm off lol

I don't get y talk about James Bond on plastering site it going more like face book .if people start saying I've had beans and toast for. Lunch I'm off lol
Marshys lunch :birra:
1447936608197-1660372238.jpg

Said on here last year that skyfall was shite,Roger Moore was the best Bond and he's done the most films and he would knock f**k out of Jason Bourne watched that Black Mass the other night okay but not as good as Donnie Brasco

Sean Connery is a whinging Scottish f****t. Michelle Caine would have made the best James Bond

Status
Not open for further replies.