Boilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

superspread

Anyone got any advice on what boiler to get, I think it's a toss up between worcester Bosch or valliant but not sure what model,any help would be appreciated .

Bought a couple of valiant eco boiler, the Worcester is good too if you buy the bigger ones, veissmann gets great rreviews too,

For a start do not ask a plumber cos they will only recommend what they usually fit cos they get bonuses from the manufacturers for fitting them. Last time i bought one i just did online searches for independent reviews and based decision on what i needed against how much i wanted to spend

The ones mentioned above are the obvious ones I think but have you got model numbers,looked online for research but I seem to be going round in circles

The old boiler in our kitchen is letting off dangerous fumes. It happens every year.

I would dump it but the wife loves her Mother coming over for dinner.

Have a look on plumbers forum, the have a section on recommended boilers, main boilers are also popular for flats,, worchester green star is liked too, its worth researching , veissmann is seemingly less likely to break down, plumbers do recommend the ones they are listed installers for as they get extended guarantees , shop around, plumb centre ,mr central heating etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.