Boarding

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olib92

Do you think I'm good at boarding? No seriously I got that old chestnut, don't worry about the boarding ill do all that just give me a price for skimming it

Attachments

• 1403815175082.jpg
    1403815175082.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 352
  • 1403815192151.jpg
    1403815192151.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 331
  • 1403815202483.jpg
    1403815202483.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 336
  • 1403815215204.jpg
    1403815215204.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 301
Scrim will catch all that.................................Did you pull it all down and start again??

holy shi t balls haha there must have been a point when they was doin that when they look at each other and say...........this isnt working out as we planned, perhaps let the pros do it.
haha what did you do and more to the point what did you say was you honest and let them have it or did you just politly say sorry its no good but i will sort it

It's a very good mate of mine so I just kinda walked in and he was really proud of his self, and he goes have I done a good job? So I just said yes it looks ok mate haha spent a full day today tryna sort it out

hmm if it was a very good mate of mine i would have properly let him have it for that abortion of a job haha made sure he knew i was the plasterer and not him, prove a point kind of thing, only in a banter kind of way mind but be like a dog with a bone and not let it drop haha

I walked away from this beauty last Monday. New render with batons every metre all the render was blown and had been on for two weeks.
Mr Kahn just didn't get it when I said I'm not touching it. Bless him

It's a very good mate of mine so I just kinda walked in and he was really proud of his self, and he goes have I done a good job? So I just said yes it looks ok mate haha spent a full day today tryna sort it out

I think your mate is trying to tell you that he doesnt really like you, in a round-about way.

Not seen any that bad before. If it was a mate or not you'd have to let them have it. Went looking at a venetian job a few weeks ago and one small wall had been recently skimmed horendous. I said to the bloke running the job that needs doing again. Whoever did that wants shooting. He sheepishly replied. It was me.

Status
Not open for further replies.