board finish

Status
Not open for further replies.
still using multi myself no complints from me just yet but it does seem to be changing or is it just me

whassup with the multi then? aint had no trouble myself like....
[/quote]

Its bobbins at the moment, Going off like a shot and tearing when trowelling up, I did a full house with some earlier on this year had no probs what so ever but used 4 bags on a lounge re skim last week, it was a bloody nightmare..... so just use Board again now and have no probs at all with that.

Definitely going off quicker than it used to and I think it's even finer than it used to be, more like Carlite finish used to be. Takes more mixing and is slimier to use, also get more water marks on a finished wall which don't matter when decorated but just doesn't look as good straight after it's finished.

Yeah multi seems crap at the moment i was troweling the other day and we seemed to get alot of fat off every trowel, the bucket was almost full all around, but today was completly different weird :-\

Always use board finish, but thats because I am always floating waterproof s+c.

Can't remember the last time I used any Multi

Hiy all, i am quite new to this plastering game and had a batch of multi go off with me today, so i am going to have to re-skim it as it looks crap.
My question is: Do i need to let it completely dry before i can re-skim?

Thank`s in advance for any replies

howaboutthat said:
Hiy all, i am quite new to this plastering game and had a batch of multi go off with me today, so i am going to have to re-skim it as it looks crap.
My question is: Do i need to let it completely dry before i can re-skim?

Thank`s in advance for any replies

no ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.