board finish

Status
Not open for further replies.

fourstrings

hello guys, can someone tell me if i can use board finish on my walls even if they are not plasterboard.
i bought some board finish because i have a couple of plasterboards to cover but i wanted to know if it's ok to put on my walls aswell.
thanks.

hello guys, can someone tell me if i can use board finish on my walls even if they are not plasterboard.
i bought some board finish because i have a couple of plasterboards to cover but i wanted to know if it's ok to put on my walls aswell.
thanks.
peronally i prefer using board finish other than multi,for me the multi seems to need more glut rubbed into it but eithers fine to use and will stick ok

board finish is beautiful gear, I love it! Of course you can use it on a normal wall but it will hang around a bit longer than multi. Beautiful on boards but will say try to use multifinsh on anything other than board as it does suit better.

I used board finish for the first time recently and to be honest couldn't tell difference. But then I just work to the gear so probably didn't pay much attention.
Someone suggested a 50/50 mix board/multi which I tried and really didn't notice a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.