Board Cutters

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did have one similar to that till some c**t broke it I never replaced it. They do make life easier.

Never used one personally, can't see as they save you any time really, not bad I suppose if you have a lot of reveals to cut. Wonder what they are like at cutting soundbloc boards though coz cutting thin strips on them can be a pain sometimes

alright for letting a labourer use ,lost count how many times ive seen one cut right through the tape with the blade then say it was already like that ;)

I was thinking at times I want a straight cut, obviously not all the time it would be a time saver and guarantee a straight cut.

And being honest I have an assessment to do, 5mm gap is pass, 3mm gap merit and no gaps is distinction and while the time limit is insanely generous to get the job done for boarding half a room out anything that saves time and makes it easier to get the best finish (and that room is square I know because we built those walls) and goes without saying I want a distinction.

But so far only one positive opinion. Heyho.

I tell you this though I purchased this one:

Stanley Titan Fixed-Blade Trimming Knife with Holster: Amazon.co.uk: DIY & Tools

And that has made one hell of a difference. Never had such a good knife.

Alright for Mr DIY who has loads of time. That's about all.
Actually, what a load of sh1t!

No good using a chippys 3m tape that belongs in my Mrs' sewing kit when you use the knife and tape together

Status
Not open for further replies.