board adhesive!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
All price kitchy.
Board ceilings float & skim all walls (ceilings artex) remember about 750 for a 4bed, was still in school then, carrying that s&c up in the hod.
It's no wonder I can't deal with young lads today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f**k**g whinge wen there have got to carry a board or bag these days kev..like I said in 20-30 years god knows wat this game will be like as there's a generation That wont and cant hack it

f**k**g whinge wen there have got to carry a board or bag these days kev..like I said in 20-30 years god knows wat this game will be like as there's a generation That wont and cant hack it
The trade won't be as we know it, things are gonna change fast.

Just to add the internals upstairs were 3 inch thermalites anyone remember them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pva your existing walls first before you put any dabs on,,,,,,,,a week later ,you'll be doing it all again .....(if in doubt get the pva out)

Anyone remember the Wimpey No Fines houses.I worked on a site in Redditch 1,000 houses all S&C and skim on inside and pebble dash outside ,all we had was a pile of sand and a cement mixer.The site manager was a chap called McGrath ,he would come around taking samples of the mix to make sure it was 4...1 ,everything done with plasterers hod ,posser and stick....It was certainly character building

Thats why we used to have labourers who only did that . No time or energy for putting on aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.