bloody mardy painters

Status
Not open for further replies.

kemp

was on job today skiming stairs walls painter got heater on in a bedroom dryin it out ask nicely for him to turn it of for a bit cos it were warming up all upstairs (no doors ) sending set off etc told me no i need get walls dry ,fair enough just turn it of till this afto told me to balls etc went down hill from there ended up saying if ya dont turn it of im cutting plug of and turned it off
5 min later git had turned it back on so i cut the plug off with me tin snips went massively down hill from there i nearly knocked him out with a hammer when he started mouthing off
called me mardy etc and a few choice words
i thought i were being quite reasonable myself lol
was i in wrong lol ??

No lol. But you might have regretted it if you'd have swung the hammer, not as much as him mind.:RpS_biggrin:

If he's force-drying your work he is fcuking up the entire wall system. Is he willing to pay for a re-skim?

from what i read kemp,you have asked him nicely/compromise until afternoon and he is still playing awkward,whats his problem,has his wife just left him, or his son has announced hes a transvestite, or his daughter is marrying somebody called swampy and is going to live in the trees, paint fumes finally getting to him total badhead these people,sabotage his steam stripper nothing obvious but remove something that makes it work,so he will have to buy a new one, and just what is a mardy, all best hector

You were respectful of this T***s trade even if he doesnt have one!you make him look good with work!!!lol ott with hammer though were not immagrants!!just throw this ignorant **** down the stairs.he tripped on lead would be explanation!!!

Should of cut the cable right at the back of the heater so he couldnt put a plug back on without taking the whole thing apart to fit a new cable.........painters...s**t em

i had a bit of a ruk with a painter about 2 mouths ago,he fronted me up so i just launched him accross the kitchin floore ,he ended up laying there saying ,sorry mate i dont want any trouble.lol there al the same.

did nt shut the door Henry cos there none on lo
he normally top bloke good with the brush roller ,filler etc but he right got it on him at mo we had a barny today an all over him chucking the angle bead about

I hate working with other trades in MY area :RpS_mad:

Prob cos I'm a miserable fker like Nisus :RpS_biggrin:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.