Blocking up fireplace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are these green bricks under our names? :RpS_mellow:

dont ask, @jamesthefirst. some bloke named laser, lazenby, or something asked once and the next minute they were gone. think artisan, who's obviously jealous of me and marshy, had stolen them. or was that rep power .... :RpS_confused: anyway, there was a big kick off and that. not very nice. i think they must reflect the number of threads you're in or something like that. it cant be popularity because i have only one friend. i post quite a few inane threads in relation to the daily mail, weird stories and things, whereas marshy posts thousands of pictures each day. its not plastering expertise, i can tell you that. i stopped dispensing advice in regard to plastering after the woodchip fiasco and reinvented myself as a social commentator. marshy to be fair dispenses good advice and good humour. but of the handful of members who's advice i would take note of, about half have two or less. they dont need the blocks, their knowledge speaks for itself. actually, danny will know what they're for

Status
Not open for further replies.