Blockages

Status
Not open for further replies.

camnz

was just wondering if anyone knows what ive done wrong?we were spraying today with the ritmo everything was going great then we had to stop for a couple of minutes when we started it up again it it backed up and filled the hopper with water.cleaned the hose and hopper out started again sprayed through the hose,put gun on sprayed again all good.passed up the scaff and it did it a second time.had loads of probs with the spray cap blowing off everytime we stopped and started too would be slightly dry in the cap.its hot here but the render we use is made for the climate so stays in the hose for ages any ideas be good
cheers cam

I like to use clear hoses that way we can ponder up and Down the pipe and look for the blockage. Lol

cheers for feedback guys the pump was on one lead yesterday but will be on extention tomorrow.today it went fine exept the rotor was pushing through the stator,i have the clamp which has had quite a few pallets go through it so after i tightened it a bit it stopped.we were setting it up wetter today then turning the water down when it was up and running and was on and off for a few hours one guy spraying balconies all day and no probs ...i guess you just never stop learning aye

cheers blones im just wondering how the cable would have caused the blockage im using the cable that came with the machine also the rotor keeps pushing through the stator then the mixing shaft jumps out then the hopper fills up with water?

If the bolt on the protective grill is on tight the mixing shaft cannot pop out. When its turning and pumping the rotor will push upwards, that's the same on any machine. The machine is supplied with a cable with 2.5mm 3 core because of the amps it can draw. By plugging your cable into a standard ext lead fuckks it all up. I have had this problem with a ritmo plugged into a ext lead. You get the mix through the pipe add the gun on, connect the air then when you turn it on at the air it all goes to sheesh. Use the cable supplied and if you have to use more make sure its 2.5mm. dont use more than 50mts consider a genny for some jobs

we had probs today tripping out the fuse but only with the one lead was trippin loads then just sorted itself out.i did have a worn mixing shaft which was causing it to jump out also the nipple in the pressure plate was worn letting the rotor push through ive had it all welded and put a new R/S on and its running sweet now also run it a bit wetter for the first couple of bags then turn the water down

Status
Not open for further replies.