Blind Rendering!

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice straight edge:RpS_scared:

No wonder he's got them fkin shades on - he's dazzled himself with his superb craftsmanship:RpS_thumbup:

Looks likes Caspers rendering, thats why he stopped doing it, then blammed it on the rough weather he has up there.

Funny story a while ago i was driving and saw this dude crossing the road at a junction so decided to let him cross so i waved him across after sitting there a while i started to scream to my mate whats his f**king problem at then my mate pointed out he was a blind dude with a cane and everything :RpS_blushing: oops which made it worse was the song by stereophonics handbags and gladrags starts ever see a blind man cross the road which was sung to me for ages.

Very true mate but at least I don't look a tw4t :RpS_biggrin:
photo-1174.jpg

Funny story a while ago i was driving and saw this dude crossing the road at a junction so decided to let him cross so i waved him across after sitting there a while i started to scream to my mate whats his f**king problem at then my mate pointed out he was a blind dude with a cane and everything :RpS_blushing: oops which made it worse was the song by stereophonics handbags and gladrags starts ever see a blind man cross the road which was sung to me for ages.
I always thought it was ' ever seen a black man cross the road tring to make an honest life'

I had a rendering job in Vauxhall stn concourse yrs ago, The station manager comes over and complains I didnt have any barriers etc up and said a blind person could walk into the spotboard. "Whats the chances of that ?" sez I. 30 SECONDS LATER :RpS_biggrin: Shouldnt have but we all p1ssed ourselves including stn manager

I came across this while watchin the blind man vid, take a look at the bottom comments pmsl, obviously you need to watch it on you tube to see the comments

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.