Blackpool hospital

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought it was wednesday afternoon about 2:34 pm:RpS_confused: thats facked up my week now:RpS_cursing:

Hi guys how's everyone. Anyone heard anything on when the plastering starts on the hospital?

you've just jogged my memory with that, do you know when they are finishing removing the guttering at mrs jones down the road from us at number 45, we need to render the gable.

ahh that might be the job i was thinking of for wednesday afternoon at 2:34pm:RpS_thumbup:

Think they are waiting til the tower is painted? And that's not starting til septober !!!! So God knows when the plastering in the hospital will start..:-0

Hi guys how's everyone. Anyone heard anything on when the plastering starts on the hospital?

The spreads are still waiting on BG to deliver the spray finish they ordered 3 months ago.............the hospital is not too worried cos there query has gone up the chain of command and an immediate response is imminent..........:rolleyes)

My mates doing the dryvit on the car park. Damned if I know when the plasterings starting I only live down the road and not heard owt. Hows he got the heads up from Northern Ireland

Status
Not open for further replies.