Black Marigolds

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SPREADS

Doing a lot of rendering and I'm not one for gloves ,but black Marigolds are the job to stop the hands getting ate off you from the lime and cement when your sponging a lot of sand and cement ,plus the wife thinks she has a new husband ,any thoughts welcome ,only do this in winter ,when the water is freezing and I'm sponge finishing render

I used to be a man , now I have a kettle in the van and put hot water in the bucket before sponging :RpS_blushing: and I wear black marigolds too :RpS_crying:

I used to be a man , now I have a kettle in the van and put hot water in the bucket before sponging :RpS_blushing: and I wear black marigolds too :RpS_crying:

I used to be a man too ,till the wife started saying she had no nipples left with my gorilla hands lol

my hands have cost me a fortune in tights! rough as old boots, til I found nivea for men :RpS_thumbup:

and you look great too, good to see you've got that chin down from a triple to a double :RpS_thumbsup:

Poles ainy cheap anymore. english boys are cheaper than what poles will work for now. Cheeky cnts they are now rough cnts.

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Status
Not open for further replies.