Birthdays

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spammers... I've noticed when mod'ing that spammers often use the default date of birth 1.1.1910

Yeah that's why I didn't believe bubbles birthday was 1st of jan last year lol. :RpS_biggrin:

Seen it last night, well early hours of this morn! And thought, that's a load of birthdays on the same day :RpS_scared:

I don't mind, I also share it with every racehorse in the country - bet ya didn't know that :RpS_thumbup:

Its mainly because when we moved form the old forum it couldnt move the members DOB so I just set them all to the 1st of January.....

One of the biggest problems members have on this site is down to the fact that they have not set their birthday in the user profile section.....

I hope that answers that :)

Danny

Where on the forum does it show birthdays?

On the main page near the bottom mate:

photo-2376.png

Its mainly because when we moved form the old forum it couldnt move the members DOB so I just set them all to the 1st of January.....

One of the biggest problems members have on this site is down to the fact that they have not set their birthday in the user profile section.....

I hope that answers that :)

Danny

That was fun when you changed forums took me ages to get onto the new forum ffs lol.
Can't even remember what you had to do now to do the swap over, how did we have to do it now Dan?
Was it send an email or something?

Lol I think everybody had to just do a password reset....lol

The old forum was on the .co.uk domain and in 2010 I think we moved to better forum software and moved to the .com domain :)

Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.