Birmingham 8 rooms plaster

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here bud. You wrk for ur self or subbie

Do a bit o both, im on site work at min but will be goin on ewi in a few weeks on a site in skem 90 houses.
What you up to?
Whats your name i might know you i have 2 brothers who are plasterers also you might know our dave baldwin he had quite a few lads workin for him

Wigans overrun with plasterers. Have never won one job in Wigan because most here will work for peanuts.

Wigans overrun with plasterers. Have never won one job in Wigan because most here will work for peanuts.
Theres more plasterers in wigan than anywhere. reason is were all thick as shite and you dont need brains be a spread. ha

Do a bit o both, im on site work at min but will be goin on ewi in a few weeks on a site in skem 90 houses.
What you up to?
Whats your name i might know you i have 2 brothers who are plasterers also you might know our dave baldwin he had quite a few lads workin for him
yeah know dave bud not sin him in years though. Used train in same gym but he disappeared . Names Lee Jones pal. U ? Dave ur bro? U Craig then ?

Hi I could look at the job for you ,top quality plasterers ,also I can remove chimmneys and ceilings ,tel markland developments and plastering contractors tel mike 07968160084

Still looking for a good plasterer that can do my job

I can wait as I'm now getting an extension done so it will be roughly 10 rooms including hallway.

Please anybody post your number and I will be in touch

@beddy @Nisus @Danny @Blanda7

Thanx

Last edited by a moderator:
Plus I'm busy for a couple of months @imago is cracking the whip :RpS_biggrin:

I thought it'd be more appropriate than ice cream at this time of year.

article-2320010-1995FDFE000005DC-757_306x423.jpg

Well if you pop over on Thursday I'll be smashing the customer's back wall in. :RpS_laugh:

poor lad :RpS_unsure:.....Thursday sounds good to me, Ive got a manicure booked in the morning and an anal bleach at lunch so Ill be fresh for the arvo :RpS_thumbsup:

Thanks for the mention @Nisus but at the moment I've got a bit on so would probably struggle to fit it in unless something drops through, are you working for a subbie or do you get your own work?

Last edited by a moderator:
Daft as it sounds considering Birmingham is the second largest city in the UK, it's quite difficult to find decent plasterers actually in Birmingham. All the ones I know or have worked with have been from the surrounding area. Maybe all the ones in the city work on sites?

There aren't even any/many on the forum actually in Birmingham.

Just get my own work mate, you?
I'm on for a firm who sell and fit facials soffits and flat roofs and theyve started pushing Ewi luckily Were the only gang on the firm who fits Ewi, and to be fair Its only single property's were doing but it's a steady run of work, and I'm enjoying not being on site with knob sacks running round putting a bead on a window or a tub on the scaff to claim a house that's just bin boarded, I'm seriously considering l leaving site work alone if I can

If someone was in their fifties say and no mortgage but just wants a wage for steady 5 days on site work start and finish as he pleases would this be viable on sites?
Does the main contractor not put up with it or say the lads in other gangs etc, would he be slowing the follow on trades too much?

Daft as it sounds considering Birmingham is the second largest city in the UK, it's quite difficult to find decent plasterers actually in Birmingham. All the ones I know or have worked with have been from the surrounding area. Maybe all the ones in the city work on sites?

There aren't even any/many on the forum actually in Birmingham.
They haven't worked out tinternet yet:RpS_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.