Birmingham 8 rooms plaster

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Birmingham

Hi as per title require a plaster for a 8 room house including ceilings and hallway

I don't know if anyone could also help with someone who could remove chimneys and old ceilings.. Thanx
I'm based in Birmingham...

Hi as per title require a plaster for a 8 room house including ceilings and hallway

I don't know if anyone could also help with someone who could remove chimneys and old ceilings.. Thanx

I think there are a few on here from your area who actually contribute to this site unlike the above so beware

I've only just got into using this so no need for the comments

Lol you joined in sep 13 and your 2nd post was on this within 4 mins btw so just pointing out to the fella that there are other more established members on here

It's the 1st time I've properly had time to look at the site, been on loads but just not posted, I have been est for 12 years so no cowboy, just happened to have looked today and seen the Birmingham thread come up

@Nisus @beddy :RpS_thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
wish more people could be like yourself , worth the wait if you get it done right first time by qualified people ! Hats off to you :RpS_thumbsup:

I've only just got into using this so no need for the comments

Welcome to yhe forum buddy, get involved and posting and you will find a lot more work comes your way :) The community supports those who support it

Happy new year

Danny

@beddy can I get your contact number if possible please can you arrange to come round.

I want to get someone who knows what they are doing so going on the recommendations from here please put contact numbers so I can get the ball rolling

Thanx all

@beddy is a good spread as is @Nisus and I know there are quite a few on hear round your way too. @Danny can help regard contact numbers etc best of luck pal

@beddy I dont really want to share web links to their sites :-\ He will be here soon as I have tagged him :)

Danny

Last edited:
Cheers @Danny, not sure how to use everything on the site yet, but will get used to it and hopefully be a good addition to everyone on here

I think there are a few on here from your area who actually contribute to this site unlike the above so beware

If they dont contribute to the site they must be sh@t then eh...
And if you contribute your sh@t hot
w@nker

w@nker
I think he means that some of the members who have contributed to the forum have had time to prove themselves as a decent spread,ie working with others on here combined with advice given,with someone who hasn't contributed there is no way of telling on this forum if he's any good,he might be great just no one on here can vouch for him.

w@nker

You on a period buddy or just found out your wife's playing away ? If joe public come on here looking for a plasterer then it's only right we point them in the right direction to those that can be vouched for as opposed to those who no one knows nothing about, it's about the reputation of the forum.

The whole point of joining a forum is to contribute ? Good bunch on here to be fair sometimes you get stick etc but its only like you get at work?? :RpS_thumbup:

You on a period buddy or just found out your wife's playing away ? If joe public come on here looking for a plasterer then it's only right we point them in the right direction to those that can be vouched for as opposed to those who no one knows nothing about, it's about the reputation of the forum.
The fact that you totally blew out blanda even though you dont know him just because he hasnt posted much is a c@nts trick.
Ive said it before and il say it again theres too much politics on this site these days, it used to be a fun site 5 years ago with plenty banter but now its gotten led by greed. Thats why i very rarely come on

The fact that you totally blew out blanda even though you dont know him just because he hasnt posted much is a c@nts trick.
Ive said it before and il say it again theres too much politics on this site these days, it used to be a fun site 5 years ago with plenty banter but now its gotten led by greed. Thats why i very rarely come on

No tricks my friend, just looking out for the potential customer who has come on here looking for a plasterer and pointing him in the right direction, who he chooses or not is his decision. You cannot recommend anyone who you do not know anything about end of.

Your right it has become a little political with regards to sponsors but I appreciate that is the way it is in order to keep the site going.

I do not know anyone personally on here so to be honest I could not give a monkeys who gets work and who doesn't.

I totally understand what you on about, but if I can help out customers aswell so they don't get ripped off I will, It's not like I'm struggling for work, just seen a lot of poor plastering about

We don't moderate anything (very little) and there is most definitely no greed going on.... most likely the opposite to be fair...

Status
Not open for further replies.