Biggest......

I.d ask for a pic but you posted a pic of some one else work some ones holiday . Don't want you arrested for taking pics of someones wife
He's took a real shine to you John! I thought you was one of less confrontational people on the forum as well.

I'm @stuart23 I created him for my entertainment I made him fat bald and ugly as that's how I see stewarts!
say that again seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Least I don’t lie about my betting…
If you like I'll put a detailed description of my betting patterns! Trust me buddy I ain’t a winner I have some really good wins then some really bad runs gambling is part of my lifestyle I don't think lying about it is something I get gains from because ultimately I'm probably well down! I just savour the wins! Even when I spend the day in the bookies and don't take pictures for you because that's weird taking pictures in a bookies of a betting slip! I got street credit to think about.

I always remember going down on a Irish ginger bird in Turkey I pulled a golden pubic hair outta my teeth in morning I was quite disturbed by it all
Disgusting. I pulled a blonde bird at a wedding many years ago. Whipped her tit oot for a sucking and there was a long hair sticking out her nipple. My cock went from a brick to marshmallow in a nano second.

Disgusting. I pulled a blonde bird at a wedding many years ago. Whipped her tit oot for a sucking and there was a long hair sticking out her nipple. My cock went from a brick to marshmallow in a nano second.

What, because you realised shagging her came with 'strings attached' ? :D

Should've sucked the other tit instead that's why there's f**k**g 2 of them