Big Up

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnzamm

Although original question was about an m-tec300 from a couple of newbies and having to scratch off in a predicted rain storm, Monkey and Merlin still found time to invite us onsite, help set up and run machiine answer all our questions, make us coffee x2 and give us loads of new stickers for our shiny kit (just keep your eyes off our genny) so big up Stu & Ian hope you didn't get too wet and cheers for the advice

Your welcome mate glad we resolved your problems and yep we got pretty wet lol, let me know how you get on with it and if you get any robs then give me a call ........ My number is on one of the many stickers that I put on your machine lol

johnzamm said:
Although original question was about an m-tec300 from a couple of newbies and having to scratch off in a predicted rain storm, Monkey and Merlin still found time to invite us onsite, help set up and run machiine answer all our questions, make us coffee x2 and give us loads of new stickers for our shiny kit (just keep your eyes off our genny) so big up Stu & Ian hope you didn't get too wet and cheers for the advice
[/quotew]

what did that cost you?

Just credit where it's due Flynny it just humbles me that there are helpful people that are not just out to flog a machine
I'm sure if you'd jumped to our aid too we would be singing your praises

Yip have to agree here but the c**t didn't give me a sticker . What was up with the machine anyway ????

flynnyman said:
johnzamm said:
[/quotew]

what did that cost you?

you a bit cynical flynny aint you, ?
bill i think i left my pressure gauge in your van ,can you foward it on please ;D

nothing really mate, they was spraying with 35mm hoses so that would have made it a bit more fierce and also the 35mm hoses they had were the cheap black ones and they expand, we used ians 25mm hoses and it sprayed like a dream. It's a shame M-Tec wont listen to the people who use their machines cos with the M300 they had the chance of building a really good machine but they wont change the things that need changing, the mix quality of the M300 is excellent and it pumps at a good speed 25lm

Actually I find your comments quite amusing Flynny and one day I may come to you for advice on something
please let me know what your strengths are m8 maybe counselling for machine plasterers with stress disorders

simplybesty said:
well Fannyman that little kick bacj=k fired on you big time, prat

i asked a simple question :) but when its in the machine section and it goes against the grain or your little business your runnin, it upsets you but fair play you helped someone out so be happy about it.

johnzamm said:
Actually I find your comments quite amusing Flynny and one day I may come to you for advice on something
please let me know what your strengths are m8 maybe counselling for machine plasterers with stress disorders

well when your post count reaches 10 and youve left L&D and commented on such things as plastering i may be able to help you ;)

johnzamm said:
his strengths are whining and taking snide swipes at people , oh and i think he can skim .lol

flintster for class president! it's a bit orange on here....aren't there any mtec folk who wanna come on here a bit more and fuel some quality debate. A one sided victory is a hollow victory blah blah

i had a mate who very nearly bought a machine off ebay without knowing he needed a genny etc simps rang him and gave him loads of advice etc top lads they dont have to do things like that

spunky said:
i had a mate who very nearly bought a machine off ebay without knowing he needed a genny etc simps rang him and gave him loads of advice etc top lads they dont have to do things like that

So did your mate get the machine off ebay?

Well said Ian, we love a bit of banter and fanny used to be good at it but he seems to have taken it to a personal level against the machine section or a couple of people on it. All these people do, is give advice and help, we spend a lot of time fanny helping people over phone , which means we have to stop what we are doing so it actually costs us money, Stuart ( monkey) properly spends at least 2 hours a week plus, giving advice for free and I spend about the same, Ian ( sprayit) i know does the same,. You see fanny, you snipe at every chance about us wanting to sell machines but you miss the point big time, it because of the passion we have about machine plastering, we don't care if someone buys from ebay, or anywhere else as long as there not ripped off and don't buy a dog and thats why we are here . I took the time to look at your posts on here and you really don't give a lot to this forum do you ?. most of them, you are taking the piss or sniping at someone. I used to think you were OK but i now think your a sad little man who has some real issues.

Good post that butt, Has flynny ever been on a machine job? Why don't you sometime in the future club together, I mean all the pft boys on here hold an open day where there's lots of machines setup spraying lots of different materials. Sounds G** I know but would benefit machine plastering in general. Never know might turn into an annual thing on the calendar. A great way to showcase new products and developments?

simplybesty said:
Well said Ian, we love a bit of banter and fanny used to be good at it but he seems to have taken it to a personal level against the machine section or a couple of people on it. All these people do, is give advice and help, we spend a lot of time fanny helping people over phone , which means we have to stop what we are doing so it actually costs us money, Stuart ( monkey) properly spends at least 2 hours a week plus, giving advice for free and I spend about the same, Ian ( sprayit) i know does the same,. You see fanny, you snipe at every chance about us wanting to sell machines but you miss the point big time, it because of the passion we have about machine plastering, we don't care if someone buys from ebay, or anywhere else as long as there not ripped off and don't buy a dog and thats why we are here . I took the time to look at your posts on here and you really don't give a lot to this forum do you ?. most of them, you are taking the (french word) or sniping at someone. I used to think you were OK but i now think your a sad little man who has some real issues.

LOL grow up you prick your selling machines and giving advise about them thats what salesmen do, im not having a go at anyone on here just giving MY advise which if you look back through my posts again is not based on one thing ie machines its accross the board ie includes everything and one of them being banter which in the machine section doesnt always go down well but then again your all of you boys on here are off the Lord and Downing forum. Stop acting like a saint for machines your selling them and if you wasnt you wouldnt be giving your advise willy nilly, I give advise on here more than 2 hours a week ive looked through a few of your posts and your a salesman and so is your mate i used to think you were ok but you are also a sad little salesman. Goody i have used a machine it was a mtec300 and it was the biggest piece of crack ive ever had the chance to work with and wouldnt bother my arse with one but like ive said in the past some like them and they have there uses.

oops i was only drunk last night and i thought flinny would be an easy target.....

It would be far less interesting if he kept his comments to himself.

but that grand wizard is a dickus.

ps its the same on lad forum we all hate eachother

(actually not from L&D) Guys Guys didn't mean to start WW3 here actually the praise is also for the site itself and bigging up the trade in general from trad to machine
I personally would like to think I could get advice from newbie spreads to the silverbacks but please don't give up the banter it can be funny as fook when not too personal

flynnyman said:
simplybesty said:
Well said Ian, we love a bit of banter and fanny used to be good at it but he seems to have taken it to a personal level against the machine section or a couple of people on it. All these people do, is give advice and help, we spend a lot of time fanny helping people over phone , which means we have to stop what we are doing so it actually costs us money, Stuart ( monkey) properly spends at least 2 hours a week plus, giving advice for free and I spend about the same, Ian ( sprayit) i know does the same,. You see fanny, you snipe at every chance about us wanting to sell machines but you miss the point big time, it because of the passion we have about machine plastering, we don't care if someone buys from ebay, or anywhere else as long as there not ripped off and don't buy a dog and thats why we are here . I took the time to look at your posts on here and you really don't give a lot to this forum do you ?. most of them, you are taking the (french word) or sniping at someone. I used to think you were OK but i now think your a sad little man who has some real issues.

LOL grow up you (french person) your selling machines and giving advise about them thats what salesmen do, im not having a go at anyone on here just giving MY advise which if you look back through my posts again is not based on one thing ie machines its accross the board ie includes everything and one of them being banter which in the machine section doesnt always go down well but then again your all of you boys on here are off the Lord and Downing forum. Stop acting like a saint for machines your selling them and if you wasnt you wouldnt be giving your advise willy nilly, I give advise on here more than 2 hours a week ive looked through a few of your posts and your a salesman and so is your mate i used to think you were ok but you are also a sad little salesman. Goody i have used a machine it was a mtec300 and it was the biggest piece of crack ive ever had the chance to work with and wouldnt bother my arse with one but like ive said in the past some like them and they have there uses.
should use a pft machine flynny they re great ;D

come on les etc organise a mini machine trade show.....could even get food vans in....like this time I went to the NEC and they had this trailer full of australian dudes selling gourmet pies covered with mash potato, mushy peas and gravy all about 5 inches tall in a polystyrene tray....mmmm a heavenly delight :p

Status
Not open for further replies.