Big Sam

gps

Is back in the game.

if anyone has West Bromwich to go down in an accumulator, you may as well throw the ticket away.

very harsh on slaven though

Yeh mate he’s gone and we’re all gutted, he’s had no financial backing from the board had possibly our best defender sold from underneath him without his consent had to spend majority of his budget to keep the championship squad from last season it’s F*****g disgusting. All the fans loved him proper manager bought the connection back between fans and club after the Pulis/pardew fiasco and we’ve been playing some good football just had a few decisions not go our way against the top clubs apart from qpr last week we was shite. Now to top things off we’ve got big fat dingle Sam In. Granted I think he’ll keep us up but this decision and the way it’s come about doesn’t sit well with us and yeh board are now hated more than ever

Yeh mate he’s gone and we’re all gutted, he’s had no financial backing from the board had possibly our best defender sold from underneath him without his consent had to spend majority of his budget to keep the championship squad from last season it’s F*****g disgusting. All the fans loved him proper manager bought the connection back between fans and club after the Pulis/pardew fiasco and we’ve been playing some good football just had a few decisions not go our way against the top clubs apart from qpr last week we was shite. Now to top things off we’ve got big fat dingle Sam In. Granted I think he’ll keep us up but this decision and the way it’s come about doesn’t sit well with us and yeh board are now hated more than ever

they certainly wasn’t expecting the draw against city

Could have be worse like reapppintment of pullis ,it’s Sam payday again though

Could have be worse like reapppintment of pullis ,it’s Sam payday again though
I’ve never seen such a lack of atmosphere at a ground and complete dislike for a bloke than when he was coach! Oh yeh I did the next clown pardew anyway Pulis is sheff weds problem now lol

I’ve never seen such a lack of atmosphere at a ground and complete dislike for a bloke than when he was coach! Oh yeh I did the next clown pardew anyway Pulis is sheff weds problem now lol

Lads at work are going mental about pulis...there agone other half are loosing faith in wilder now

Is back in the game.

if anyone has West Bromwich to go down in an accumulator, you may as well throw the ticket away.

very harsh on slaven though

Along with the season ticket...(if...)

Ready for some proper boring football now at WBA.

Bilic got them playing some lovely stuff, shame results didn't go their way.

Along with the season ticket...(if...)

Ready for some proper boring football now at WBA.

Bilic got them playing some lovely stuff, shame results didn't go their way.

I think big Sam is wrongly tarred with that tag.
but yes I agree I like bilic and seems really harsh on him, could he guarantee premier status for next season I’m not sure, big Sam though can

England's most successful manager ever - 100% strike rate from memory!

Very effective manager, gets them disciplined, solid, tactically cute, just about successful enough, but bloody boring!

horrible ,loathsome,untrustworthy , sam , how he and pulis/mcclaren/pardew, keep getting jobs, the chinese owner at west brom has to go , what the club needs is a british investor, who understands the traditions and the type of club west brom are,

Lads at work are going mental about pulis...there agone other half are loosing faith in wilder now
when you say mental zombie, do they think he is doing a good job/sort out etc,.........sheff utd to go down , just cant see them recovering from this position

Cant stand big sam almost as much as that portugese c**t at spurs . They couldnt get near liverpool last night and he says best team lost. Spurs were allways team I wanted to win league of liverpool never but not with that cunning charge

horrible ,loathsome,untrustworthy , sam , how he and pulis/mcclaren/pardew, keep getting jobs, the chinese owner at west brom has to go , what the club needs is a british investor, who understands the traditions and the type of club west brom are,
Pardew is a despicable person who treats people in the lowest way possible google him and his behaviour it’s shocking, and back onto Pulis that F*****g weasel who will only buy over inflated players from his “preferred” agent whilst taking a skim in backhanders scumbags like them two needs putting down

i had to google to find out what a dingle was mucky, a wolves fan , bill gates tells me, and sam is a wolves fan , honestly you could not make it up, the sooner he goes the better, horrible horrible man,
i can remember west brom coming to carlisle years ago, great team then, what did they call the goalkeeper ,he was always smiling laughing with the away fans , where ever they went

But did anyone see Leeds tear Newcastle a new one! Who's Sam?
me me me me, i seen the goals, premier league needs leeds and leeds need the premier league, hope they stay up, just concentrate on that even fourth from bottom,
first time i seen leeds play was 1973 at carlisle, our only attempt in the first division,
bremner/clarke/hunter/giles etc bless there cotton socks ,kicked and fouled there way all through the game,
and between bremner and giles the little poppits, i dont know which was worse
even alan clarke fouled his own brother frank clarke who was playing for carlisle
i think the score was 2/1 to leeds
and then the cavemen supporters , ahhhh bless them, trouble before during and after the game
oh how i laughed and smiled as the bricks rained down

i had to google to find out what a dingle was mucky, a wolves fan , bill gates tells me, and sam is a wolves fan , honestly you could not make it up, the sooner he goes the better, horrible horrible man,
i can remember west brom coming to carlisle years ago, great team then, what did they call the goalkeeper ,he was always smiling laughing with the away fans , where ever they went
What decade was that @hector ??

you can’t compare Sam with those failures.

We had one @hector his name was Jeremy peace, he’s a baggies fan Who bought shares when the club put them for sale in the early 90’s. He eventually bought enough to become majority shareholder and run the club as he saw it which got us promoted back in the early naughties, he’s also a very good accountant to boot. Anyway when we became a decent prem side a few years ago he decided he’d wanted to cash in, up steps mr lai and Jeremy folded him over talcum up his little Chinese bum hole and f**k*d him for £175mil