Big ceiling

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll use my sprayer and use two trowels trowel with one while lads wipes other:RpS_thumbup:
whos gonna be pushing you around while hes cleaning your trowel, if you have to keep passing it down to him it would be quicker to clean it youself,,, sooner you than me mate, its gonna be hard going,, good luck with it

Asked for two towers, got one got to be done in a time frame because it's in a school and I don't have time to come back with all work booked in. It's a plumbing firm I'm doing it for they said can't i di it of steps at first:RpS_wink: I'll get over a weeks wage though. Unless I fail lol
hang on a minute, how old are the girls at this school?,, there could be a few of us free to come and give you a hand :RpS_biggrin:

I know what everyone's saying I would like someone with me but phoned at least 6 lads I trust and all busy so thumbs up to plasterers being busy thumbs down to me on that on my own

I know what everyone's saying I would like someone with me but phoned at least 6 lads I trust and all busy so thumbs up to plasterers being busy thumbs down to me on that on my own

Im always busy aswell when someone phones me with a hard day!!! lol

The catch is to trick em!!!! "Just a couple of walls each mate"....money for old rope then...BOOM!!!! when you've got them there have there pants down!!!!!
:RpS_thumbsup:

If you phoned me and explained the job i'd be busy as well :RpS_thumbsup:

Is it only me thinking calm down ladies less than 50m2 start at 8 finished by 1, three bags or maybe I had a hard apprenticeship.

Yes, but nearly 7m high off of a tower, logistics of a fool to be honest, organised by non plasterers as usual, 48 m2 off a nice scaffold ,lovely to do, I have done twice this size in a hit but organised, not from a budgies platform...

i know what u mean m8 if scaff is set up right u can run the ceiling up and down follow each behind no probs happy days m8:RpS_thumbsup:

No, its fine when the scaffold Is set nice and flat, right height etc, you are always in control on a rolling hit,as opposed to been in a tower, pushing me here and there back again,
I'm with John on this one, I've done few ceilings this size and they weren't that demanding but as the saying goes "fail to prepare then prepare to fail" . As a 2&1 working at right height, water and bags all ready it shouldn't pose any problem

you know its illegal by HSE ( not to mention fukin r******d ) to a mobile scaff tower with person or tools on it ?? owt happens and your fuked both ways... tell the foreman to go fuk himself and do it properly FFS...

Status
Not open for further replies.