big ceiling

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you put some more screws in those boards before you skim it, or it'll be down on your head.

har har.. just tack um up then let the lab run round on stilts finishing them later on .. its a huge L shape ceiling!

sta stag sta sta staaaaa stagger the big white things as well as some insulation would be nice.

you've got 2 lads putting up 6x3s and their using a lifter, F*****g hell mate tell one to get it on his bonce and the other to shove a few screws in.

Steve it all to do with the image , if you look like you know what you are doing sort of thing :RpS_wink:

also by putting a thread on here , he gets to find out the real way of doing things , making the image look better tommorow :RpS_wink: i just hope the customers dont come on here

haha funnty always some one to have a dig on here... all the timbers were way out told builder he dint care to much so we gave it to bags of bonding for are own sake.. who said we dint no wot were doing? god some people hate to see people in work lol!

your lads must working for you mate, i bet they both put the board on the lifter aswell :RpS_thumbup:

haha funnty always some one to have a dig on here... all the timbers were way out told builder he dint care to much so we gave it to bags of bonding for are own sake.. who said we dint no wot were doing? god some people hate to see people in work lol!

still should of packed the joist :p

mines bigger than yours

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

Have you turned the hose off ?........sssssssshhhhhit , why are covered in plaster ?

Last edited:
14....18...22...i think the 18 rocks but i used the 22 all day as it was a wide area.. i layed on with a 14 and it was nice ad tight.. dint reali need to even spat it but im so cool i get the spat out anyways

for any one asking about a spat here is a short clip off one.. it sounds like its pushing ot hard but its not.. its flattening very well and i we were only doing that way round as we were filling in a few bits..

YouTube - SAM 3519

Status
Not open for further replies.