Best wishes.

frankk

Very merry Christmas to all on tpf.
And a prosperous new year to all
Hope next year brings health wealth and happiness..

Even the undercover guys like Vincey and uni cuntt.

Not been on for a while due to the arrival of baby Jack born on16/12/16 he's my first and bloody loving been a dad,Merry Christmas to you all and a happy New Year,enjoy the break[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji703][emoji703]

Merry Christmas and congratulations bud [emoji319][emoji319][emoji106][emoji106]

Not been on for a while due to the arrival of baby Jack born on16/12/16 he's my first and bloody loving been a dad,Merry Christmas to you all and a happy New Year,enjoy the break[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji703][emoji703]
Merry xmas mate, congratulations to you and your mrs.......cherish that little lad and take enough time off work to spoil him.

U won't be saying that when they start answering u back. Lol.

I just spent the hole day with the kids. f**k**g going to work tomorrow. f**k me am not built for that.

Congratulations :D