BEST VAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Extra long wheelbase Vito, 3m beads straight in the back under a false floor. Unless they've changed recently neither the Transporter or the Hiace can take them without them going diagonally.

essexandy said:
Extra long wheelbase Vito, 3m beads straight in the back under a false floor. Unless they've changed recently neither the Transporter or the Hiace can take them without them going diagonally.

the long wheel base transporter swallows them no problem

anyone got the vivaro or traffic, thinking about trading my 03 transit in for one maybe 05-06. like the look of em more than the transit but heard a few problems

richardbrown said:
essexandy said:

the long wheel base transporter swallows them no problem

According to there website the max load length for the long wheelbase is 2970mm, that's the reason I didn't even have a test drive of the transporter the lst time I changed vans.

bkh said:
anyone got the vivaro or traffic, thinking about trading my 03 transit in for one maybe 05-06. like the look of em more than the transit but heard a few problems
think carefully mate they are renowned for gearbox trouble 1000pound a throw for a new one you cant get to em literally got to remove the engine to do so

I have an 05 primastar/trafic/vivaro 70/000 miles and still ok never misses a beat apart from the first week back when it lost all power,it was down to a dirty air filter. ;)phew

just get your builder to bring mats to site and get astra van, they are quick and reliable ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.