Best thing about domestics

Members online

I snapped me ankle wearing trainers doing a domestic. Not good. Easy done. I'm back to work but still not right 7 weeks later. Dont take it for granted mate
Was you jumping from a MILFS bedroom window because the husband had arrived home early from work ......just asking

The point stands that you can't behave like a site monkey at a customer's house. It's not about how much you can hoy on when you're doing domestic work.

You have to slow down, sheet up and treat the place with respect...but the good news is that you can charge accordingly.

And the army word is minger.
His Admin is Badmin ....

Busman's holiday up in Scotland, I was living at the job.

Customer was bringing me beer from Tarbert every night. No telly or internet there so I had fcuk all to do but look at the sea and lash the ale down my neck.

Next day, customer bring another 12 cans round.

Thought it was fcuking great until he whipped out the fifties at the end of the job and a big list of all the beer he'd brought round. Didn't realise he'd been writing it all down.
I probably know who the tight c**t was.. nice view though..

Can just see zombie screaming at the boys in blue "get yer shoes off you c**ts" as the red dot of a tazer plays across his chest.
Allways take my shoes of when I go in to any house. . Had ambulance out for a scare with little.en once. I said if your going.in room take ye shoes of if not I.ll fetch him in kitchen

I always Take my shoes off before entering any property... it's just good manners.

I always enjoyed domestic work and never had issues getting paid

Allways take my shoes of when I go in to any house. . Had ambulance out for a scare with little.en once. I said if your going.in room take ye shoes of if not I.ll fetch him in kitchen
I bet you went right up in their estimation. I bet they got in that ambo and 'By gum, looks none too bright that fella and he's so small that he can't reach the top cupboards but by heck he knows how to keep a living room carpet clean.'

Just had new carpet down lad was fine was wife panicking

So if you were sure he was fine, why didn't you take him in?
You allowed her to task an emergency response vehicle and took it away from someone else who probably died while you were dithering about asking paramedics to take their shoes off instead of just sitting little lad on the kitchen worktop.

You're not coming off any better here.

So if you were sure he was fine, why didn't you take him in?
You allowed her to task an emergency response vehicle and took it away from someone else who probably died while you were dithering about asking paramedics to take their shoes off instead of just sitting little lad on the kitchen worktop.

You're not coming off any better here.

Agree..hes gone way down in my estimation!!!