best pva if you want to pva it day before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many lads skim dry pva,the moisture in the skim reactivates the pva,I do two coats the second I skim when tacky but if it drys I don't lose sleep over it.

I've just pva'd and lounge today, skim it tomorrow, fook waiting around for it to go tacky it's Friday tomorrow!

Just pva then set your gear up then skim. If it hasn't gone off just put your sweeping brush all over it. Who the hell play the say before. Crackers.

if u pva day before it will be dry next day, but at least the suction on the wall will be sealed. so there be no problem skimming. tbh, i prefer putting a little sand with my pva so when it dries u get a lovely key for skim especially over silk walls where u need the key. that is best left over night.

if u pva day before, it will be dry the next day, but at least the suction of the wall will still be sealed so it will still be ok for skimming. tbh i prefer putting sand with my pva because when it dries it gives u a lovely key epecially on silk walls where u need the key, that is best left over night,

Status
Not open for further replies.