Best purchase of the year

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't even try & lift that Keith!! Don't lift the two bagger on, f**k that. Lift it 3 inch off the floor at a push to get it on the trolley dolly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't even try & lift that Keith!! Don't lift the two bagger on, f**k that. Lift it 3 inch off the floor at a push to get it on the trolley dolly

I don't like working out of a bucket tho. Did u make your own trolley dolly.

I don't particularly like it either, but need two men to lift that. Got dolly from aldi.

I don't like working out of a bucket tho. Did u make your own trolley dolly.

Screenshot_2015-11-20-22-29-17.png
Screenshot_2015-11-20-22-29-39.png

Best Buy for me would my "juicy Lucy pussy in a can " great when your on the go! Fits lovely in the tool bag next to my wd40. I suggest everyone should get one

I think people catch the ratings when scrolling through on touch screen stuff. Im always leaving random feedbacks and not realising.

Yeah the build I have has everything on ... sky, films, tv, ppv, tv from the states, latest cinema etc .... haven't moved off the sofa since I got one hahah ...
Do you get PLP? i get sky sports. bt sports. plp. box office. box nation. hbo. showtime etc every foreign sports channel. rangers tv. celtic tv. mutv bla bla. all for £50 a year.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Do you get PLP? i get sky sports. bt sports. plp. box office. box nation. hbo. showtime etc every foreign sports channel. rangers tv. celtic tv. mutv bla bla. all for £50 a year.

Do you have any trouble with buffering?

I got one about 3 months ago, the ms8, but it is constantly fooking up, TV shows and films are ok, but it won't hold a football match for longer than 2/3 mins without buffering, this is through Phoenix and sports devil we are on Ethernet with average 30mb.

What is the subscription your paying, who with ?

That's the problems you can have mac, and by their nature it will get worse the more people use them.
You could try clearing cache & thumbnails etc.
IMO they are not stable enough to have as a main viewing system in a house, but that's just me......
The mag box with a subscription is a top service and top results.

I still have a basic sky package and just use the m8s+ for sports movies and us shows. you get the odd bit of buffering on sports but its very minimal and im more than happy to put up with it. more often than not its flawless. if ifs a dodgy stream you go onto the fb page and they'll tell you what other channel has the game on. I have a video but can't load it up

Where do you buy the mag boxes from and who is the subscription with

Last edited by a moderator:
Where do you buy the mag boxes from and who is the subscription with

Any sat shop or Amazon eBay etc etc can pm me if you like for more detail, but you buy servers online

My best buy was a new 950 sigma tile cutter and the 1200 speedskim thou I gave the speed skim away a week after using it.

What's these boxes everyone is on about. Have heard others mention them before but never took any interest TBH but I'm sick of paying 70+ euro a month for sky so might look into these boxes. In saying that about the 70euro a month, I've just done away with my sky sports after 14 years consistent monthly payments. Reasons why I canceled is all I do is watch sky sports news and that's free ffs. Always had sky sports fir the Celtic matches but this year we haven't been on much and the league is f**k**g dire. Sad times being a Tim right now :(

What's these boxes everyone is on about. Have heard others mention them before but never took any interest TBH but I'm sick of paying 70+ euro a month for sky so might look into these boxes. In saying that about the 70euro a month, I've just done away with my sky sports after 14 years consistent monthly payments. Reasons why I canceled is all I do is watch sky sports news and that's free ffs. Always had sky sports fir the Celtic matches but this year we haven't been on much and the league is f**k**g dire. Sad times being a Tim right now :(
I have full sky for €30 a month. Me and my mates use multiroom. There is 5 of us using the 1 package. Most people think multiroom only works in the 1 house. It will work in any home that has a satellite dish.

I have full sky for €30 a month. Me and my mates use multiroom. There is 5 of us using the 1 package. Most people think multiroom only works in the 1 house. It will work in any home that has a satellite dish.

I knew about this, in fact it even works in different countries as my mate has a house 200miles away and his box is supposed to be in a bedroom up in the north of the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.