best mixer on the market

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd go cordless if doing domestic and get a m/town mixing attatchment from b and q ...........plus a joddy 150 quid its yours

Refina do a 24v cordless one for about 200 quid,dont know if there any good(how long battery lasts)...

if i was u...... i would buy the one ive got from B&Q 4 £99 also buy a 8inch paddled £15... a spend the rest on your wife :eek:........ or down the boozer. it also has 3 years warrenty.

eibenstock mixer same as refinas but cheaper... where they get theirs from and paint em plus a little grey paint...( dont get mugged like me)...this has been mensioned about a squillion times tho on other threads........

150 is gonna limit your choice, belle do a 1600w promix orange or you can get a mastermix (yelloe but same) for about that price. its about the best brand with the biggest motor for that sort of money. ihave one that has turned everything i have thrown at it. they come 110 or 240

we've got the belle as a back up. its nothing special. itll mix all day long but its not a patch on the refina (eibenstock). theres a reason they aren't cheap. they're built to last.

toolstation are stocking a 1600w freud mixer for just over a ton...
not tried it but freud is good gear generally, ive had a router and a plane, both bullet proof and well powerfull...

mickey07 said:
thinking of spending upto £150 on a mixer chaps...any ideas of a good make....240v

I saw a good 240v mixer the other day under £100 I'll try & find the link for you!

Here it is!
What a beauty!
This would be ideal for small patching jobs.
I might get one, also the colour would complement my pink rubber gloves ;D

photo-2.jpg

johnathonnnnn the refina megamixers are actually alfra-eibenstock with refina stickers and extra mark up on price. the eibenstock seems to be 1800w now (think the 1600 has been replaced) they seem to go and go and go and go and...............

pft mixer is the best on the market by far not the cheapest but the best i still see mixers from pft 10 and 15 years old come in for new brushes how many other drills do you see at this age

can the mods please ban this subject now? it seems we've decided refina are probably the best, and that you can get the cheaper eibenstock version on ebay? this question seems to be getting asked every week now.

technicianman said:
pft mixer is the best on the market by far not the cheapest but the best i still see mixers from pft 10 and 15 years old come in for new brushes how many other drills do you see at this age

I saw one on your office floor .... jesus it looked huge to me.

I'd go refina, mines still belting on with no problems what so ever and must be 6 years.I had it serviced last year and the local tool guy said there were no signs of wear what so ever and that thing has been abused daily.

Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.