best individual bags of dash

Onecoat

got a dash job and for once it's purely matching into existing which is going to be painted so they're not fussed on a certain chip which makes life easier as I im used to buying it this way from Derbyshire Aggregates, can anyone recommend a supplier for plain dash 6 to 10mm in indiviudal bags (only about 10-12m2 to do)
Cheers
Oneoat

Derbyshire Aggregate sell in 25kg bags. They will sell 4 bags and still deliver.

I had them send me one bag.

Derbyshire Aggregate sell in 25kg bags. They will sell 4 bags and still deliver.

I had them send me one bag.
cheers I wasn't aware you could order so little.
I use loads of their 3-8mm generally but these are a fair bit larger stones, have you used anyone else for bigger ones?

The Long Rake Spar Company. Just 1/2 down from Derbyshire Aggregates.

Both do any size pebble. If you can't find it between these two its not available.

Did a few Ritmo posts when I first bought it. And maybe some Monojet questions before that. Generator problem questions.

Slated Weber back in 2010-11 ish.

Learned a lot by reading solutions to other peoples problems.

Did a few Ritmo posts when I first bought it. And maybe some Monojet questions before that. Generator problem questions.

Slated Weber back in 2010-11 ish.

Learned a lot by reading solutions to other peoples problems.
Rigsby Y rendering and not plastering ?

Stopped plastering in 89 as I considered it a mugs game.

A wrist injury early 90’s means I can't skim day in day out. Don't miss it at all.

Stopped plastering in 89 as I considered it a mugs game.

A wrist injury early 90’s means I can't skim day in day out. Don't miss it at all.
Rigsby Y a mug game was it the seem then that it is now £2.50 a meter skim, its a hard job plastering the hardit on site but they want it doing the quickest ,dose not make senc

Rigsby Y a mug game was it the seem then that it is now £2.50 a meter skim, its a hard job plastering the hardit on site but they want it doing the quickest ,dose not make senc

Hard skilled work, tearing your muscles apart. Other trades turning up in their family car getting a handsome day work rate while muggings here having to work my butt off on price work only just to get a day work wage. Take out of that the cost of my van I had to have to supply all my equipment needed (bath, shovel, rake, board, stand, buckets, ponch, trestle, battens, step ladders) and I was on less than the going day rate. Plus back then Plasterers back stabbed Plasterers, builders and other trades looked down on us like we was thick (partly true).

No thanks, it wasn't for me. Got ripped off once more in 89 and walked out. Never looked back.

See, I told you If I post it would be a moan. Life is too short for talking crap.

Hard skilled work, tearing your muscles apart. Other trades turning up in their family car getting a handsome day work rate while muggings here having to work my butt off on price work only just to get a day work wage. Take out of that the cost of my van I had to have to supply all my equipment needed (bath, shovel, rake, board, stand, buckets, ponch, trestle, battens, step ladders) and I was on less than the going day rate. Plus back then Plasterers back stabbed Plasterers, builders and other trades looked down on us like we was thick (partly true).

No thanks, it wasn't for me. Got ripped off once more in 89 and walked out. Never looked back.

See, I told you If I post it would be a moan. Life is too short for talking crap.
Nice love