best for hands ??

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a friend of a friend of a friend who got a bollocking off his missus after having their 1st child for using all her "stretch mark cream for wanking"

Nitromors comes in a nice hand application tin.

I normally use the bodyshop hemp cream when they get a bit worse for wear seems to do the trick. Little greasy though so need 10-15 minutes before being able to do anything!

I wish I was G**.....2 working men sharing all the bills.
Partying everynight.
Getting to stick my cock in something warm everynight.
If only I could turn back time.

Flexitol cream, I use it this time of year, wet hands and freezing weather not a good combo, it's actually says foot cream on it but I can tell you it works a treat on dry cracked hands, contains a lot of urea, or as mentioned above a tub of man up seems to be the one some people prefer

Get a decent barrier cream too. My step dad got me some from work, he works with motors and engines ets, only need a small dollop, definitely makes a difference. I've learned to work with gloves now too. Even skimming. The merchants i use sells really thin but strong gloves.

Best around O'Keefe dry working hand crème I've recommended this to several lads in the building game and when I've asked them there verdict they ask me where I got it from.tool and fix under 5pound try it you won't be disappointed.

I've been trying this cream for months now and it aint cleared up the contact dermatitis. Might have to minge out and try some cream....

If you get dermatitis then it's probably a better idea to put some latex gloves on before you have the problem rather than cream after you get it. :RpS_unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.