Best float

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like my marshalltown wooden float i use on everything apart from my old well worn stadium poly float to do plain rub render

plastic float with 4 screws across the front

I use 4 aswell phil.
5 are for homo's
Best float
and coursers.

Last edited:
I like too use a contraption i made myself but its still in the early stages of testing cant say too much more about it exept its gonna make me stinking rich! Then im gonna start my own forum stinkingrichplasterers.com if u aint got the dosh u cant come in as the logo. then i woke up and realised its all s**t and had to put my scruffs on and get back out there and work like a dog! Oh the joys!:lol:

I like too use a contraption i made myself but its still in the early stages of testing cant say too much more about it exept its gonna make me stinking rich! Then im gonna start my own forum stinkingrichplasterers.com if u aint got the dosh u cant come in as the logo. then i woke up and realised its all s**t and had to put my scruffs on and get back out there and work like a dog! Oh the joys!:lol:
You'd be better off with a whatsapp group instead of a website. There can't be that many that would make the cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.