Best builder ever

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I have found the best builder ever. I get a phone call off him every second week or so with reskimming jobs. Roughly about 150-200m2 average job. Usually three days (hard)work. Give him a price at about £10m2(£13 artex) and yesterday he said I was really cheap. Lol!!! So I've added "labour and expenses" to my next job

Good for you mate.............don't get too greedy though :RpS_thumbup:
To be fair though, he's one of the good ones. I'm not going to be too greedy but he is happy enough with his new quote. I've got my site work mon-fri booked up till aug so hes perfect every second weekend or so. He always pays cash too and day after jobs complete. No retention or any that p!sh

yeah ive got one like that i start 14 weeks for him end of april...........touch

You supplying materials or that just for labour? either way your quids in mate its either a good price or a great price:RpS_thumbup:

well done pal,customers like these are few and far between,my advice would be never let him down,always be there when he wants you there,give him priority over other customers, and get him a bottle of malt whisky or a good good bottle of wine at xmas,

well done pal,customers like these are few and far between,my advice would be never let him down,always be there when he wants you there,give him priority over other customers, and get him a bottle of malt whisky or a good good bottle of wine at xmas,

Thanks for the advice, he is really good with me tbh. He knows my site work is priority but I usually work around it to fit him in. Just glad Xmas is a good while away:RpS_thumbup:

Oh and it's supplying mats, but if I need anything other than finish, scrim pva polythene then I add it on top

Status
Not open for further replies.