Best and most powerful mixer .

Members online

Gorto

My megamixer is not most powerful one. Good for everything really but doing a lot of k rend lately an not cutting it. Need heavy duty one . Any suggestions men.

@Plasterers1StopShop
images (86).jpg

My 1800w eibenstock has never let me down. Touch wood.
Mega mixers are eibenstock aren't they?
What size is yours?

Not big one mate. Not sure size. My mate got the Orange eibenstock an that beast . There 1800 wat one on plasterers one stop shop but seems too cheap to be there most powerful one tho. It's on for £245+

View attachment 11918 I've got two of these c**ts, they take some beating, got a lot of torque for renders and s**t.

These are going to be available again from us. Only in 240v though. They won't make 110v anymore. I think the retail price will be around £295 + VAT.

Doing my best to lower this. They are absolute beasts. Funnily enough, having the same discussion on a Facebook group regarding the same product

Who wont make 110v anymore? Surely there sell more 110v its all ur allowed on site..our mixer has been in shop 2 weeks just stopped working half way thru a mix

My megamixer is not most powerful one. Good for everything really but doing a lot of k rend lately an not cutting it. Need heavy duty one . Any suggestions men.
What you knock up k rend a drill??
Why don't you use a bell mixer?
f**k**g hard graft using a drill surely?

These are going to be available again from us. Only in 240v though. They won't make 110v anymore. I think the retail price will be around £295 + VAT.

Doing my best to lower this. They are absolute beasts. Funnily enough, having the same discussion on a Facebook group regarding the same product
What w are they Ryan?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Bosch grw11e. Knock up k rend, compound, s&c, anything you like without a problem.
Coincidentally, I broke the handle off mine yesterday, the side handle, the metal that wraps around near the chuck broke, having a right pain trying to source any handle, nobody seems to tell you the diameter of the rings on eBay or Amazon. [emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had this convo on here lots of times before, people get carried away with the wattage, it's actually all about the torque available at a certain rpm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What you knock up k rend a drill??
Why don't you use a bell mixer?
f**k**g hard graft using a drill surely?

A belle mixer wouldn't keep any plasterer going with stuff, especially k rend, as it needs time to mix.
Drill with two hot tubs or a proper big site mixer.

The collomix XO range are the ones to have these days. fantastic German build quality, quick release paddle as standard. Oh and the handle is based on a formula 1 steering wheel.
How kool is that!
110 or 240 xo6 is the best spec for 5/6 bag mixes and only being 1600 watt means it uses less energy to do the same job for all you green lovers