Best all round machine?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy0705

Right I have decided to buy a machine at the end of the month, what would you say is the best all round as in monocouche and for ewi? And don't want to spend more than 5k so probably have to be used.

The last machine I had was a g4 with everything cost me 3400 euro from Holland

Right I have decided to buy a machine at the end of the month, what would you say is the best all round as in monocouche and for ewi? And don't want to spend more than 5k so probably have to be used.

There's a G4 and 15kva genny for £4000 on the bay atm.

If that is your budget then a good all round machine for that price would be the EZE 24. This is roughly 5k including VAT.

The EZE 24 is designed for EWI work and will spray top coats to a finished standard - it also has the ability of spraying mono with the same setup for no extra costs. Although it will spray mono we are firm believers the best machines for mono are 3 phase machines.

The EZE 24 is just a conveying machine, if your looking for a machine to mix and spray a good option will be the M-Tec M100 with the same setup this can be used for EWI and Monocouche. This costs £5450.00 + VAT. A used machine would be more within your price range but I Don't often see used ones around though to be honest.

Both machines are 110v and can be used on all major building sites within the UK.

There are a lot of other varying Factors in which machine would suit you best, if you would like, we can arrange a demonstration on our machines to show their capabilities to you.

It would also be a good idea to discuss this in more detail with you so I can find out your exact requirements and advise you correctly.

My contact number is 01242 236699 or 07891460532

Ryan

Never used the ritmo but heard good things I used an mtec in Holland which was silo feed and was very reliable I also used a eze 24 and thought it was good for texture but not great for mono.

Lauren_wheatley22@hotmail.co.uk if anyone wants to send me some info my email down so send to that, and I saved them number will call you this week to discuss cheers

Never used the ritmo but heard good things I used an mtec in Holland which was silo feed and was very reliable I also used a eze 24 and thought it was good for texture but not great for mono.

Lauren_wheatley22@hotmail.co.uk if anyone wants to send me some info my email down so send to that, and I saved them number will call you this week to discuss cheers

Will send you an email in the morning mate.

The EZE 24 + has a greater output than the standard and we have more and more guys using it for mono.

Drop me a text or a call and we can go through everything and narrow down what would suit best.

Cheers

Using both these machines at the moment and my honest opinion is , if you mostly do mono , render , etc then the ritmo is top dog at your budget but if you do mostly thin coat or ewi then it's the eze 24 all day,
The ritmo will need add ons to do thin coats, and the eze is a conveying machine only so if doing mono then you have to mix by hand then pour in , both great machines tho so good luck [emoji1]

fairly expensive for a machine that doesnt even mix?

Not with the range of products it can spray to be honest.

The machine has sold very well at this price and we haven't had to make and reductions in the prices etc.

When you see how it performs and its versatility it's certainly a good investment, the price also includes all pipes, spray gun, nozzles, air compressor and transformer

I like the sound of the eze but i think in a years time u would wish you had a mixing machine m100 or ritmo etc ...... Thats my thought on it as i was thinking of a eze , am not the one having to knock up the lab is lol

I like the sound of the eze but i think in a years time u would wish you had a mixing machine m100 or ritmo etc ...... Thats my thought on it as i was thinking of a eze , am not the one having to knock up the lab is lol

Agree to a certain extent mate to be honest. We often see guys who also start up buying a M100 or Ritmo then need to take the next step to 3 Phase after a year or so.

All swings and roundabouts with machines

Still think if people are going into it for mono and are looking to grow as a company etc 3 phase is the way to go

Its inevitable that after a year or 2 of regular use mixing the gear and pouring it into a machine you will start to wish the machine mixed as-well.

Are you gonna then decide that you need a second machine twice the size and a generator to do the same private jobs you like doing ?

Would it not make sense to buy the smaller machine that can mix and spray automatically in the first place.

Andy, what is the majority of your market? New build, site or domestic?

I spray rend aid equivelant with my Ritmo L so I reckon I could spray thin coat. But only the first pass , the second being a couple of mm might be tricky. You could with the right gun also use it for glueing on the boards.

The jetSet Pro gun will glue, apply thin coat and mono although too good a gun for mono. It will knock you back quite a few £000 ponds though. So you may need to look at a seconhand Ritmo. You can see the Jetset Pro on youtube. PFT Wales has Ritmo coming up soon ex demo.

The Eze 24 is great for ewi, thin coat and texturing but you will need a lab manually mixing and feeding mono into it as fast as you are pumping it on. Hard work and the mix will need to be constantly right.

Got to be a contender then. 3 phase power and capable of tackling the Thi coat work and texturing. Plus flip it over to 240 on domestic work?

I do like the idea of the Ritmo L , after seeing loads of videos of it spraying , just for the ease of moving it around on domestic sites ,but I have had the G4 for so long now it's apart of the family ! Lol
Bet your g4 even has a place at the dinner table keef.

I like the idea of the XL being adjustable speed but I think there is only one in the Country?

Why?

Good question john. Id like to know that also. I'm selling my just the jet on its own at the end of the year maybe early next and we are going for a brand-new 3 phase. But we are torn between the xl and a g4. I like the thought that we can do bucket coats if we want to, but my partner argues do we do enough. The start up is alot simpler om the g4 and cleaning is to in comparison to my jet.

I am presuming that the XL has a speed knob as on the M, L. That is great for awkward slow area's. Can the XL be turned down slow enough for bucket coats without having to put on a slow R&S?

I am not that confident that, that 5kw motor on 240v will be ok on a 13 amp supply. You may still need a generator.

@PFTwales is the on board comp of the xl suitable for bucket coats or would you need another comp. Also does it have its own water pump like a g4 or is it a separate one .

its a bit more bulky than a jet but u wont spray bucket coats with the on board compressor. No water pump on the Switchable XL. Only the switchable and the single phase have a speed control. you can only adjust the speed in single phase mode.
I have a switchable g4 and find it runs best if I'm running it in single phase if i plug machine to one supply and the compressor and water pump to another.
Not been a big seller the XL, The only one over hear was bought by Goody ( former member) he used to find it too big to carry round to all the different jobs and after the initial excitement of owning one became less enthusiastic about using it job to job, as in rather than grab the extra manpower to justify humping it around he would choose to do certain jobs by hand. In the end he bought a Ritmo M which suited his needs. The machine lived in the van and could be carried by one person. be it monocouche or thin coats it suited him.

What R&S do you usually use Lee? The Ritmo L is as fast as a 4-3. Could you not keep the Monojet for the high output jobs and a Ritmo for the smaller jobs?

Mostly mono mate I use a 43. But I've done a few thin coat jobs with it. With a 43 no probs. Also used johns 34 with a clamp that was really slow didn't even register on the flow tube. And that was fine. Just looking at buying a new machine we want the 3 phase but thought of the xl as it would be an upgrade with its more capabilities. Or maybe even keep the jet and buy something for the bucket coats like the swing or eze.

The beuty about the Ritmo it is as fast as 4-3 but can be as slow as a 3-4. You can use it for bucket coats and thin coats with the right gun. Plug straight into the main so no generator.

I eze and Swing is smaller and convenient though. The Eze gun does evertnung.

Status
Not open for further replies.