Bent nela

Zippydragon

bought a lovely s*p*r*lex 11” few weeks back, perfect for above doors, loading up the van and hear my son humming (he does this when excited- autistic) wonder what has made him so happy then see he has in fact taken my new trowel and has it between the floor and wall using it as some sort of spring board ‍♂️ I turned my back for a second, trowels f”cked now...... bloody kids

Just go carbon mate You can literally throw them off scaffolding and they still be ok
The curry in the middle is number one
Rivets on them absolutely solid
E757941E-C5FC-4736-88F9-384A685C95D9.jpeg

Do they have any give in them mate or are they like bricks not impressed with the nela ss
They are solid mate but had the curry about a year or so now and is my favourite trowel these all I have now and a smaller tyzack one , only down side is import tax but besides that it’s a pleasure to use
It’s an mt at the front and that’s good and nela at the back, they all are good tbf

Just go carbon mate You can literally throw them off scaffolding and they still be ok
The curry in the middle is number one
Rivets on them absolutely solid
View attachment 41264
Weird, for the steel trowels I've seen lost their shape quicker than stainless ones
Always presumes coz the steel is Weaker,wears away quicker hence why gets sharp. Out me off ever getting one tbh always stuck stainless

Weird, for the steel trowels I've seen lost their shape quicker than stainless ones
Always presumes coz the steel is Weaker,wears away quicker hence why gets sharp. Out me off ever getting one tbh always stuck stainless
Carbon's softer but more rigid, stainless harder but more flexible I think

They are solid mate but had the curry about a year or so now and is my favourite trowel these all I have now and a smaller tyzack one , only down side is import tax but besides that it’s a pleasure to use
It’s an mt at the front and that’s good and nela at the back, they all are good tbf
Curry??

bought a lovely s*p*r*lex 11” few weeks back, perfect for above doors, loading up the van and hear my son humming (he does this when excited- autistic) wonder what has made him so happy then see he has in fact taken my new trowel and has it between the floor and wall using it as some sort of spring board ‍♂ I turned my back for a second, trowels f”cked now...... bloody kids
Bent Nela ! Sounds like a new G** slogan ! :ROFLMAO:

bought a lovely s*p*r*lex 11” few weeks back, perfect for above doors, loading up the van and hear my son humming (he does this when excited- autistic) wonder what has made him so happy then see he has in fact taken my new trowel and has it between the floor and wall using it as some sort of spring board ‍♂ I turned my back for a second, trowels f”cked now...... bloody kids
He’s keeping you on your toes! Lol! At least he had fun with it, look at it this way PlayStations are way more expensive! :D

This Is the middle curry one mate
Bought, posted it January 2018

Never heard of em

Some bargains this time of year if your getting a replacement. I just got a free s*p*r*lex with my materials order. Wasn't a massive order either