belle tub mix

Status
Not open for further replies.
heard not so good things about em but i cant remember what they were...

but still... be good for hardwall, dricoat on your own...

i bought one about 10 years ago and to be honest there not worth the money they charge for them. I still have , looks a bit batterd but your welcome to it for £50. also got a joddy mix which is a better option , the water pump needs replacing (about £100) but you can connet it to a hose pipe and it will work fine , will sell this for 250, there over 2k new.

What Shire would that be? Ive never used one but always thought one would be OK for one coat cos that is a pain to knock up, am interested mate as long as you are in the right shire for me to pick it up.

near taunton mate, I have mixed krend with the joddy a couple of times but we had it drop into a tub and then give it a spin with the drill because the krend needs that extra mix as the joddy chucks it out too fast. Im all over the place at mo, working in evesham next week so let me know if you want to see them

All a bit out of the way for me at the moment Simps but if you are ever in HertfordSHIRE or N London ile have the Belle of you, since when has Somerset been a Shire? ile ask Spunky he will know

Status
Not open for further replies.