Belgium

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucius

Going out to Belgium next Sat for a week clients supplying ime assuming its Knauf finish anyone knows what goes on in Belgium plaster wise, it is in the Flemish speaking part so probably wont be that French **** which I am ok with but would rather not.

My old man did a load out there a few years ago although they took all the gear with them (fear of the unknown i think) some decent brothels there by all accounts.

It is customary in Belgium for plasterers to sign each wall at the bottom right hand corner with their cocks, just before the plaster sets. Honest!

It is customary in Belgium for plasterers to sign each wall at the bottom right hand corner with their cocks, just before the plaster sets. Honest!
Ile have to jump on the hop up to do that mate.

worked there in 98 in a place called Knocke on the sea front it was a hotel and we used Knauf mp 75 it was Febuary and it was fookin freezing

worked there many years ago but we were doing all the bathrooms , sand and cement,,, sorry i"ve been no help whats so ever,, have fun out there if you get any time, lovely people

Never heard of it Malc, whats it like?

the houses where built with concrete blocks 1 metre x half metre, party walls in plasterblocks, solid gypsum.
you dub out all of the chases, joints in all blockwork, thincoat beads, and float heads and legs. needs to set before you skim does not matter if left for a few days.
skimcoat coat is ready mixed in buckets. keep it covered as it sets on contact with air. just 2 coat brush down internals. it is self finishing and transparent will dry white the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.