Before pictures of the house in Wales.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23452
  • Start date

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 23452

@Nisus asked about before photos, and I thought they might be of general interest (plus it's a bit quiet in here!). I'll post up the after pictures when it's done.

Before pictures of the house in Wales. Before pictures of the house in Wales. Before pictures of the house in Wales. Before pictures of the house in Wales.

Attachments

• Before pictures of the house in Wales.
    43970_3112070_IMG_06_0000.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 455
That was weird, varnished stone cladding stuck on (proper b4stard to chisel off!) with a strong S&C mix. It was stuck on top of the original stone chimney breast that has a lovely slate lintel in it. The '70s was a weird time :loco:

Nice work, but isn't it going to be a pain cutting out that door up the stairs now? :D

The client wanted it block off and the two steps left as a feature don't ask why and the door at the end is the way in.

What primer did you use,no dampness I take it,
Been used for storage
Most of it used for storage one room as his office all the brick work was clean off and painted in a tanking slurry then scratched in sand and cement painted again and scratched again then the k-rend was done never seen it done like this before but that want the builder wanted a price for.

Most of it used for storage one room as his office all the brick work was clean off and painted in a tanking slurry then scratched in sand and cement painted again and scratched again then the k-rend was done never seen it done like this before but that want the builder wanted a price for.
Must of cost at that rate
K11sovereign?

Textured a full house in Holland ( maasrtricht) internally that is. Just a 1.5mm spachleputze think that's how they spelled it. Thought it looked good in the kitchen and bathrooms but it got a bit much everywhere else

Status
Not open for further replies.