Before it was dry looked mint

Members online

i guess a blind man would like to see it! you cannot present a finish like that and ask for payment. why was the floor not protected ?

Second to rendex comment. I used to overwork my plaster i.e not leave it to pull in and also use alot of water and had the same sort of 2 tone thingy. If its flat and smooth don't worry people dont know any different esp after its painted

i guess a blind man would like to see it! you cannot present a finish like that and ask for payment. why was the floor not protected ?
Isnt the strip next to the wall protection...i might be being daft but thats what I thought it was

View attachment 13621 we are a 2 bit renovation company and never plaster on board usually over skim or on render. We have been on a different work this week board finish on broads simple I know and it looked great polished fantastic layed on with nela super flex n but now it's dry oops thought I'd ask u site lads what's gone wrong plz no piss takers been on the trowel 15 yr never seen it like this help me

Its fine ....i remember having problems when i first used flex's.
Use as little as possible water towards end of set.

looks like you tried to trowel it up too soon... far too much dirty water...

dont lay on with a s*p*r*lex... that will rarely end well... and to be honest I would master a normal trowel first before trying anything that is time saving or whatever...

We all have bad days...

as lodan said paint it and see how it looks

Eureka! That's it, the boards have been up too long! It is imperative that you skim them when they are still "green" , firm to the touch, but not too dry.

That wasn't ment to come across as nasty Lodan just a joke. I've no advice to give but if they've layed on with a s*p*r*lex and used it all through the set that would be prime suspect.
when i used s*p*r*lex i done hits from strart to finish with it and the walls were fine, never looked like the pictures above to blame a supeflex is incorrect,,, having said that i stopped using s*p*r*lex

Scottie does that apparently

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I've laid in with a nela mediflex and refina s*p*r*lex without any dramas at all . but I close up/flatten with a speedskim so it makes no difference how it's thrown on it'll end up flat.
I'd never use a nelaflex (s*p*r*lex) to lay in though mainly cause at 4.3" wide I'd have more over the back of my hands then on the board's.

I've laid in with a nela mediflex and refina s*p*r*lex without any dramas at all . but I close up/flatten with a speedskim so it makes no difference how it's thrown on it'll end up flat.
I'd never use a nelaflex (s*p*r*lex) to lay in though mainly cause at 4.3" wide I'd have more over the back of my hands then on the board's.
And a mathmahawk for good measure

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk